What's new

have you ever needed financial aide for anything to do with your business or work?

I think that the chances of having a bad credit history would become higher if you do not pay the loan back at the right time and this could have a huge impact on your image.
Yeah, not paying your loans early has a lot of implications in the future. it will actually give you a very bad image which will make many people never to give you a loan again.

Actually sometimes issues may arise that we will have no other alternatives than to borrow. There was a time I borrowed some money to be able to pay for some transportation Bill's
Yes and I believe no business entrepreneur is far above such situation.
sometimes it comes unexpectedly and unplanned. so you will be left with no option than to seek assistance.
Yes that is just the ugly truth about loans, It happens unexpectedly, and most times you are not happy that you are borrowing to sort one or two issues out, but I guess you don't have a choice.

Everyone wishes to be financially independent, I have borrowed from friends and family several times and I really happy they pulled up for me.

Yeah, not paying your loans early has a lot of implications in the future. it will actually give you a very bad image which will make many people never to give you a loan again.

Well, there are many people who do not pay their loans on time and in the end they suffer a lot. They have to pay extra interest money that damages their finances.

Well, there are many people who do not pay their loans on time and in the end they suffer a lot. They have to pay extra interest money that damages their finances.
If you do not pay your loan on time it will be compounding and you have to pay extra for that. it is one of the major reasons some people refuse to take loans before they venture into businesses.

If you do not pay your loan on time it will be compounding and you have to pay extra for that. it is one of the major reasons some people refuse to take loans before they venture into businesses.

Many people use credit cards and they fail to pay the loans back on time. As a result of that, the interest starts accumulating and then they suffer. This is why I am against interest-based loans.

Many people use credit cards and they fail to pay the loans back on time. As a result of that, the interest starts accumulating and then they suffer. This is why I am against interest-based loans.
Interest-based loans is actually not too good but it is very hard for you to get any kind of loan that does not come with interest. Except the government is giving some kind of grants.

Interest-based loans is actually not too good but it is very hard for you to get any kind of loan that does not come with interest. Except the government is giving some kind of grants.
That is right. All loans come with an interest rate. Some more than others. So you have to research and analyse a lot in order to settle for those loan lending companies that have a low interest rate.

That is right. All loans come with an interest rate. Some more than others. So you have to research and analyse a lot in order to settle for those loan lending companies that have a low interest rate.
Yes, looking for the ones that come with low interest is always very good so that you will not end up paying a lot of interest on the long run. People always go with loans that comes with low interest.

I am a Muslim and consuming and dealing interest is not allowed in our religion at all. I think that this is because of the fact that paying interest may have a really bad effect on the economy.

Well based on experience, no one or business is quite inevitable of business aid. Financial aid is something that every business can't do without either directly or indirectly depending on how the situation comes.

Yes, looking for the ones that come with low interest is always very good so that you will not end up paying a lot of interest on the long run. People always go with loans that comes with low interest.

There are many people who may even offer interest-free loans, as some people in our Muslim community always help people by offering interest-free loans.

Not really though, one thing i fear most is borrowing to run a business. If the person gives me the money with the intention not to pay back, then i have no issue collecting it. For my business i usually take up side hustles just to be able to meetup though.

For sure, financial aides are very necessary for business and other income projects because assistant in financial would help provide more opportunities and information on how to manage your projects.

It is very important that whenever you are looking for such options where you are going to get financial assistance to support your business, that you should look out to know the kind of interest that they are going to request from the assistance they are given to you.

There are many people who may even offer interest-free loans, as some people in our Muslim community always help people by offering interest-free loans.
I think those kind of those are the ones I like so much. I think if religious organisations can offer this kind of loans to people, the number of people who will be interested in venturing into a business will be higher.

I think those kind of those are the ones I like so much. I think if religious organisations can offer this kind of loans to people, the number of people who will be interested in venturing into a business will be higher.

Yes, there are many religious communities that tend to offer interest-free loans and I think that such kind of loans are much better option for those who would like to avoid interest. Islamic banks might be offering such kind of loans.

Yes, there are many religious communities that tend to offer interest-free loans and I think that such kind of loans are much better option for those who would like to avoid interest. Islamic banks might be offering such kind of loans.
That's a very good option. Such kind of Banks is actually very good for people that wants to take loans to go into businesses because they do not have to pay any kind of interest. it is better than taking loans from normal Banks.

No judgement for those who have. I've been in situations where I have little to no money, and applying for some financial aide should never be considered bad. I know some people out there do abuse it, but I was curious to know if website owners are able to apply for some kind of financial aid for their sites, maybe to help gain traffic, or fix problems, etc.

I don't need it now, but are there programs out there for people who are trying to make a living online?
This has happened to me a lot of times but I always end up saving myself from the Met because I do not like taking loans or borrowing money from people

This has happened to me a lot of times but I always end up saving myself from the Met because I do not like taking loans or borrowing money from people
the only time I will advise you able to take loans is if they want to use it to venture into business or invest in productive things. Apart from that I will never advise you to take a loan or borrow from people.

the only time I will advise you able to take loans is if they want to use it to venture into business or invest in productive things. Apart from that I will never advise you to take a loan or borrow from people.

I do not recommend people to take loans until or unless it is the last resort. The fact remains that taking loans is incredibly risky and many people may not be able to handle that risk in the end.

After I started a new business of selling brand new personal computers and cell phone,I start facing challenges that it's a most to get financial assistance to geer up my business. Currently I don't demand financial assistance
The importation business can be a very challenging business model and also very risky as you are been faced with various level of threats on a daily basis that can eat up your finance

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back