What's new

have you ever needed financial aide for anything to do with your business or work?

Well, I am saving money so that I may not need financial assistance from someone in my life ever. In order to become financially independent, saving money is the most important thing.
saving money is not the most important if you are aiming for financial freedom as a lot of things can go very wrong by adopting this sort of approach as various factors kike inflation can kill your progress.

saving money is not the most important if you are aiming for financial freedom as a lot of things can go very wrong by adopting this sort of approach as various factors kike inflation can kill your progress.
I truly agree with you, saving money is like staying in your shelve and playing it safe. You need to assume some risks before attaining financial freedom.
This can be inform of businesses and Investments.

You would always need to risk it if you intend on making it big in this life, but again you need to take calculated risks and not just risks that would become a great burden to you.

There was a particular time in which I received a delay in the supply of some needed materials and I needed money in order to purchase from the black market. I ended up losing some money but it was worth it.
It is usually come on that businesses are going to open seed rounds whenever they want to expand or they believe that they are falling short of the market. Please I believe that is nothing bad at all.

Last edited:
Business always have their unique up and downs and you have to deal with the downs of the business as well as dealing with the ups of the business but you always need to learn why certain things happens.

Seeking for financial aide is not a bad thing. At point or other in our life, we may need financial aide to do something that are important for our business. Even the billionaires seek for financial aide sometimes. But it's important you consider how you'll repay before you any loan.

I am not sure why billionaires might seek financial aid. However, I think that they might seek financial aid when they start a charity organisation that require huge donations.

I am not sure why billionaires might seek financial aid. However, I think that they might seek financial aid when they start a charity organisation that require huge donations.
sometime, billionaires do lose all of their money like what we are seeing now in the case of bankman-fried that lost all his fortune and company ftx due to financial negligence.

Well, if you are saving money in currencies that are bound to fail, then there is a bad news for you. i am not at all saving money in my local currency at all. I save money in U.S dollars.

I have done that several times and it helped me restore my collapsing business. What matters before seeking for an assistance how desperate is are you needing assistance.
If you can get an interest free loan or, even the loan with less interest, it'll will really help you. There are time that you'll have idea but they won't be money. So, if you're sure that idea bring a lot of money, you can seek for financial aid.

If you can get an interest free loan or, even the loan with less interest, it'll will really help you. There are time that you'll have idea but they won't be money. So, if you're sure that idea bring a lot of money, you can seek for financial aid.

It might be really hard to get such kind of loan from a bank or any other organisation because such kind of organisations always give loans after agreeing on terms and conditions that involve interest. You can get interest-free loans from your family members.

As you are saving to invest on crypto currency I also advise you learn what it entails so as not to waste your time and effort which could result in futility, if your investment happens to fail
Probably, it is not advisable for people to go into cryptocurrency blindly. Anyone who does that will actually end up wasting a lot of his or her money. I have personally lost a lot of money in crypto and I have also made a lot of money also.

Yes. I still need to get financial aid for my business to boom more. I have studied my business that it is needed for me to invest more capital in order to have huge profit. However, financial support helps in the growth of business and work.

A lot of the personal development courses around here are usually very expensive. This is why I really write to them for financial aid or at least I should just pay the little part of it.

A lot of the personal development courses around here are usually very expensive. This is why I really write to them for financial aid or at least I should just pay the little part of it.
Similarly , the expenses in obtaining education in institution of heigher learning is extremely high.
That is why I look for scholarship oppourtunities.

Many people try to seek financial aid during the times of distress and this also includes seeking help from charity organisations as well as such kind of organisations might be willing to help them.
I think some business organisation actually do that. But don't you think people will only try to help your business if the idea behind it is very good and bright?.

Yes I once experienced this, I was into one online business which needed allot of capital before I start earning on the platform. It even led me to borrowing capital from a friend before I started making profit.

Well, if you are saving money in currencies that are bound to fail, then there is a bad news for you. i am not at all saving money in my local currency at all. I save money in U.S dollars.
You can never be certain that the U.S dollars you are saving your money would perform better than your local currency on the long run and this puts you at a greater risk.

Favoritism has made everything harder than it should be. Surely there are some opportunities where one can source for funds, but those that manage them make funds available to those they know only.

Favoritism has made everything harder than it should be. Surely there are some opportunities where one can source for funds, but those that manage them make funds available to those they know only.
In some case, you would not totally blame them, as people are not trustworthy this days and they usually fail to keep to promises they have made so some people tend to deal with only people they know

I have ever needed financial aid even while working online. I reached a point where I needed money to buy data bundles. So I borrowed it from a friend and paid it back as soon as I got paid online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back