What's new

have you ever needed financial aide for anything to do with your business or work?

Actually no body or companies is independent of financial aid. there was a time when I was I need of an urgent money in other to finance something emergency.

As a business owner there are times that you'll need money do something in your business and there'll be no better option than to borrow money. Borrowing money is not an issue as long as you're sure of paying back.

As a business owner there are times that you'll need money do something in your business and there'll be no better option than to borrow money. Borrowing money is not an issue as long as you're sure of paying back.

I think that many people require financial assistance and there is nothing wrong with that. It all depends on the capability of each and every person. Nowadays very few people could support you due to economical problems.

After I started a new business of selling brand new personal computers and cell phone,I start facing challenges that it's a most to get financial assistance to geer up my business. Currently I don't demand financial assistance
If you could continue running your business without getting any financial aid inform of loan, please do. Loan or anything related to it will put unnecessary pressure on you. Grant is way better than loan because no interest is attached to grant, but they're not common.

If you could continue running your business without getting any financial aid inform of loan, please do. Loan or anything related to it will put unnecessary pressure on you. Grant is way better than loan because no interest is attached to grant, but they're not common.

The main problem is the fact that you cannot always get a grant. In order to get a grant, you may need to fulfil certain kinds of conditions to get a grant in the first place.

It is better you avoid all this online loan platform as they are there to destroy you rather than help you achieve anything meaningful due to their very high interest rate and short repayment time.
Probably, I have come across a lot of people who had problems because they took online loans. Most of those companies will not to give you enough time to pay back.

I have ever needed financial aid even while working online. I reached a point where I needed money to buy data bundles. So I borrowed it from a friend and paid it back as soon as I got paid online.
If you have borrowed for subscription that can be regarded as a form of aid though it is not too big but I believe during that period it was something of value to you
I have ever needed financial aid even while working online. I reached a point where I needed money to buy data bundles. So I borrowed it from a friend and paid it back as soon as I got paid online.
If you have borrowed for subscription that can be regarded as a form of aid though it is not too big but I believe during that period it was something of value to you

IN 2015, an artist friend drew illustrations for my book for free of cost, which other wise would have cost me about $400. In my over a decade of professional career, a lot of people have helped me in my work and business

Probably, I have come across a lot of people who had problems because they took online loans. Most of those companies will not to give you enough time to pay back.

There are many companies that charge a really huge amount of interest and such kind of interest amount cannot be paid by the user. There are many people who take loans and they have to pay a huge amount of interest money,.

Actually sometimes issues may arise that we will have no other alternatives than to borrow. There was a time I borrowed some money to be able to pay for some transportation Bill's
Yes and I believe no business entrepreneur is far above such situation.
sometimes it comes unexpectedly and unplanned. so you will be left with no option than to seek assistance.

Last edited:
I recently needed a financial aid from my relations because of my school stuffs. I needed the money to pay for tuition and some other things because I was not able to meet it.

I recently needed a financial aid from my relations because of my school stuffs. I needed the money to pay for tuition and some other things because I was not able to meet it.

So, you borrowed money for that? I Think that I would never borrow money. Many people tend to borrow money from financial institutes and they end up paying high interest, which is bad.

So, you borrowed money for that? I Think that I would never borrow money. Many people tend to borrow money from financial institutes and they end up paying high interest, which is bad.
No, I didn't borrow. I wouldn't even borrow money from my family members instead they will give it to me for free. I only asked them for assistance and not some kind of taking loans from them.

No, I didn't borrow. I wouldn't even borrow money from my family members instead they will give it to me for free. I only asked them for assistance and not some kind of taking loans from them.

I do not borrow either. I have noticed that there are many people who get addicted to borrowing money and I do not know why this might be so. maybe they simply like the idea of borrowing?

I do not borrow either. I have noticed that there are many people who get addicted to borrowing money and I do not know why this might be so. maybe they simply like the idea of borrowing?
Sometimes when you borrow constantly you'll be addicted to it that is why borrowing for the wrong things is not advisable. Taking loans to go into a business may not be bad especially when you have proper knowledge of how it works but sometimes it can be addictive.

Sometimes when you borrow constantly you'll be addicted to it that is why borrowing for the wrong things is not advisable. Taking loans to go into a business may not be bad especially when you have proper knowledge of how it works but sometimes it can be addictive.

Well, this is why I never borrow money at all. Borrowing money again and again may make you look like an unreliable person in the eyes of people if you do not pay the loan back on time.

Well, this is why I never borrow money at all. Borrowing money again and again may make you look like an unreliable person in the eyes of people if you do not pay the loan back on time.
Borrowing is bad in every sense of the word, as this would hinder your progress so much in life and drag you back financial as you would always be a slave to your lender

Financial aid is very important whenever it comes starting a new business, because it will help you to start the business, but it really depends the kind of business you want to go into.

Definitely, constant borrowing will actually make people to lose hope in you. Especially when you do not pay back on time they will begin to see you as someone who is not reliable.

Definitely, constant borrowing will actually make people to lose hope in you. Especially when you do not pay back on time they will begin to see you as someone who is not reliable.

I think that the chances of having a bad credit history would become higher if you do not pay the loan back at the right time and this could have a huge impact on your image.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back