What's new

Have you ever just made a list of domain ideas to buy and then sell?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever made a list of domain ideas, to then buy up said domains to later sell? I have always thought about brainstorming tons of names, searching to see if there are any domains with said name, and then I may consider buying said domains with the purpose of trying to find people who may want a create domain. I could probably easily crack out a list of possible domain names. Have you ever done something like this?

I have in the past thought about doing this but have not ever jumped and actually purchased any domain names that I have thought of and then attempted to sell them to make a profit.

I know many people that do this for a living and I have known many to make a lot of money doing so. My biggest problem would be not missing out on certain domains and having the time to be able to dedicate to something like this.

Most of people do a list of ready websites and sell them instead of flipping domain name, means they prepare website, populate it and then sell it to recover advertising and time spent instead of domain name on fliperra or similar platforms because it generates more revenue.

I always have a list of domain name ideas, I still have a list. When I am ready to buy domains, I always take a cue from my list. I make this list for the domains for myself, I no longer buy domains in the hope to sell back later. In the past, I used to buy domains in the hope of selling them back later, but I no longer do it.

I tried to get into domain flipping but couldn't be bothered. It is a lot of sitting and waiting. Trying to buy ahead of trends and waiting for them to be worth something.

My business is running through buying and selling domains as example when ubisoft announced xdefiant game i saved some domains :D

I never had a plan to make any list of domains I might want to use because I know I don't have money to afford it, yet. Therefore I use free domains that are incorporated with hosting I am using such as Forumotion. They give me hosting and software but my web domain must be with subdomain of their own.

But, I had just thoughts on some good domain names I might buy and sell, however, as I said previously, I didn't due lack of gold coins xD

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back