Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever dealt with a fake webhost? Maybe it was someone random you met online who said they were a webhost or web master. Did they ever try to trick you into buying their services? I'm sure there are people out there who scam as a webhost in the hopes of stealing unsuspecting people's money. Are there fake webhosts out there? If so, what should we watch out for?

Not a fake webhost but I once bought a web hosting from a buy who was running a reseller hosting program. I hosted my test sites for after some time I found that the hosting company was vanished and my site was not accessible. Bythe way, I did not lose anything because I was just hosting a test sute and I had received hosfor posting on a forum.

Not a fake webhost but I once bought a web hosting from a buy who was running a reseller hosting program. I hosted my test sites for after some time I found that the hosting company was vanished and my site was not accessible. Bythe way, I did not lose anything because I was just hosting a test sute and I had received hosfor posting on a forum.
That's good it wasn't a major site. Because then you would have been out of luck. How much money did you end up paying them for it?

Well, I did not pay with real money. I used to post on a certain forums where I earned forum credits, I used my forum credits to buy hosting, I think it was about 50 cents in fiat value. BY the way, every site I create, I back up them manually on cloud so even if I was hosting major site, I would not have lost it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back