What's new

Ever purchase a popular domain that you used to go to often?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
We've all been to many sites over the years, some of them can become a new home to us. I used to frequent many sites and forums growing up. As a teen I was all into the net. But, a lot of my favorite sites have long since shut down or have been forgotten over time. I wish I could have revived some of the old sites I used to go to and spend hours a day on. Have you ever purchased a domain you used to frequent? Maybe it was to revive it and bring new life to it. Or maybe it was to start a new thing with it, but to remind people what it used to be as well.

It could be a nice experience if this site has a good community and you have good memories but you discontinue it for being broke for a period or something like that. It doesn't seem to be a suitable idea if this doesn't happen means a toxic environment or site doesn't bring money if you wish to earn with it.

It could be a nice experience if this site has a good community and you have good memories but you discontinue it for being broke for a period or something like that. It doesn't seem to be a suitable idea if this doesn't happen means a toxic environment or site doesn't bring money if you wish to earn with it.
I don't quite understand what you mean. But there will always be a risk with buying an old domain that was once popular, but I don't know if it would result in anything toxic happening, unless you mean the site when it was famous could have been toxic with it's userbase?

I don't quite understand what you mean. But there will always be a risk with buying an old domain that was once popular, but I don't know if it would result in anything toxic happening, unless you mean the site when it was famous could have been toxic with it's userbase?
Let me explain. Like for example the admin doesn't have money to renew the subscription to the website then the server provider closes this website. Then after that, when he has money, he restarts project from scratch. This is about the first point. The second point it is that what I mean, when site was famous could have been toxic with it's userbase.

I have never purchased any domains that I were popular. Domains that are associated with popular websites are expensive, therefore, instead of acquiring these domains, I always try to register my own domain. I also normally do not buy expired domains.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back