What's new

Ever received free stuff from your webhost?

I use namecheap as my domain registrar and web host. I have received free domain from Namecheap, when I say free, it was completely free, it was dot art domain. However, I dropped the domain during the renewal after one year because the renewal cost was more than $30.

I use namecheap as my domain registrar and web host. I have received free domain from Namecheap, when I say free, it was completely free, it was dot art domain. However, I dropped the domain during the renewal after one year because the renewal cost was more than $30.
That's not bad. So it was a .art domain? I've never heard of such a domain before. So it didn't end up being free for long? Or was it just a one time $30 fee for the year?

That's not bad. So it was a .art domain? I've never heard of such a domain before. So it didn't end up being free for long? Or was it just a one time $30 fee for the year?
Yes, it was .art domain. I did not have to pay any thing for the first year and to continue using it I was to pay $30 renewal. All domains need to be renewed, they are not free for ever. So, getting a domain without paying registration fees was actually a free offer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back