What's new

Have you ever invested in foreign currency that fell in value fast?

I laugh when I remember my experience in forex when I first started I though it was all rosy, I didn't even watch tutorials, I just went to live trading, lost all that funds though
That is what most investors usually face especially when they are new into the trading market,it is always good and advisable to begin with a demo version and get a mentor to guide you.

I am not a direct investor , but I am a forex trader which makes money either in bull or bear market conditions. It is a skill you can learn too, it would require alot from you though.

I am not a direct investor , but I am a forex trader which makes money either in bull or bear market conditions. It is a skill you can learn too, it would require alot from you though.
But I think you do not invest on new coins as most of them turns to scam or to 0 $ value suddenly which has happened with a lot of new currencies that becomes 0 $ suddenly after dip rise in the market.

But I think you do not invest on new coins as most of them turns to scam or to 0 $ value suddenly which has happened with a lot of new currencies that becomes 0 $ suddenly after dip rise in the market.
I don't do cryptocurrencies, but the foreign exchange market is what I fully specialized in. I don't always by the dip and I am not a advocate of picking tops and bottoms. I am an institutional trader.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back