What's new

Have you ever invested in foreign currency that fell in value fast?

There was this particular time that I bought a currency that belongs to an Arabian country and it was what about 50% less in few years time from purchase.

I am still new in an online business and investment so i normally thread softly and i normally do a good research before venturing into any business or investment online.
Have you ever invested anything into foreign currency, that ended up falling in value as soon as you got it? I figure there are some foreign currencies that do fall in value. Are there any foreign currency that falls and rises in value often?

Have you ever invested anything into foreign currency, that ended up falling in value as soon as you got it? I figure there are some foreign currencies that do fall in value. Are there any foreign currency that falls and rises in value often?
this article thread posted here reminds me of when I go into forex trading hoping to make much money at the end of it so I invested in foreign currency but in the end, I lost it all with my capital.

this article thread posted here reminds me of when I go into forex trading hoping to make much money at the end of it so I invested in foreign currency but in the end, I lost it all with my capital.
I laugh when I remember my experience in forex when I first started I though it was all rosy, I didn't even watch tutorials, I just went to live trading, lost all that funds though

Yes I have. I invested in British pounds through my broker when I had no knowledge of the forex market and how to place trades. But I made a loss that month.

I laugh when I remember my experience in forex when I first started I though it was all rosy, I didn't even watch tutorials, I just went to live trading, lost all that funds though
Haha, same here, when I started I was making some profits without any experience and I was like wow this forex trading is easy, I don't even need to learn the skills before I start making it, but the market showed Me, I lost that account in minutes.

That has never happened to me, I only started investing in crypto currencies in the recent times and I even have little or probably no experience in investing in Crypto currencies.

We have almost the same sour experience concerning the issue of forex trading investment , it think it was easy , I learned it for just few weeks and I think I have known it all and I lose galantly.

The is no much profit in investing in foreign currency. Instead of that, it is better to trade the currency with leverage on forex

Yes I invested in Australian dollar last month but I lost some money on it. I was expecting it to go high against the USD but it keep falling

No. I do more of digital currency that fell so fast. It was a great surprise to me. Sometimes you target a coming bull rise and will result to dumping and one ends up loosing some money.

There was this time that I bought both the forex and a stock of a company in a foreign company and after one month it had reduced drastically by up to 50% because of an internal crisis.

I have never invested in any foreign currency because I trade mostly on crypto currency.
I think those who trade forex would be in a better position to answer this

Forex trading is not one of the money making method I engage online. The reason is that I am very poor at Reading chart. And I don't want to try it on speculation.

I guess the fall in value will be against a strong currency like the dollar or the GBP. Personally I can't say that I have, I'm sure people who have experienced this won't like it very much.

Personally I have not made such investment but do know of individuals that did and trust me it wasn't all smiles, forex trading although a good one is not of the ways I've employed online

I haven't invested in foreign currency buying but I'm working towards it now. The exchange rate of my job here in country would not fall that much (don't ask me how sure I am.😁) It would always be nice to keep receiving in foreign currency

I invested in shib coin as at then before the rise,if not that I was patient enough I would have withdraw my capital in loss.
Sometimes you just have to bear the risk.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back