What's new

Have you ever invested in foreign currency that fell in value fast?

This is very possible especially if you invest in currencies like Nigerian currency that will definitely lose out in value within a very short period of time

No i have not invested in forex currency but it falls in value in a situation where by nigerian economy is very low more so it will affect the currency and when it comes to forex trading you trade currency so the value will fall

Actually I personally have not invested in any currency before but I have heard about some people who invested in a particular currency which fell in value after some weeks of their investment.

The fall in currency in forex trading is inevitable . It is what we encounter all the time. The quick fall of cryptocurrency is often cause by a major news that was not in favour of the currency.

Personally I have not invested in any currency that later fall in it value but I have heard about alot of people who invested in various currencies for the purpose of trading but they experience a drastic failure in the currency.

I haven't invested in foreign currency buying but I'm working towards it now. The exchange rate of my job here in country would not fall that much (don't ask me how sure I am.😁) It would always be nice to keep receiving in foreign currency
Investing in foreign currencies through foreign exchange also known as forex is a good form of investment, but you should not venture into it without proper information and study.

This never happened to me, I've just started investing in cryptocurrencies and have little or no experience investing in cryptocurrencies.

I have not invested on any currency before but am planning to do so soon, there so many good currency I can invest on such as USD, GBP and so many more, I have try investing on usdt before but I later sold it like one week later

There was a time in which I invested a significant amount of money into the Venezuelan currency. That will go down as the worst mistake that I have made financially because I lost almost everything.

This type of scene is common in the forex trading market because you will be expecting a fall or rise in a value of a currency and a fall in the value of a currency is part of the trading.

There was this particular time that I bought a currency that belongs to an Arabian country and it was what about 50% less in few years time from purchase.
This is absolutely nothing good to hear. People usually buy currencies with the hope that they are going to increase in price and 50% in a few years is definitely not something good.

There was this particular time that I bought a currency that belongs to an Arabian country and it was what about 50% less in few years time from purchase.
that is a huge loss but it is still better than most cryptocurrencies because there are people that lose almost 10X of their investment. It is always important you make enough research before you invest.

I laugh when I remember my experience in forex when I first started I though it was all rosy, I didn't even watch tutorials, I just went to live trading, lost all that funds though
Yes, sometimes I also want to jump into forex trading with the feeling that I might be so lucky to earn a huge amount of money, but at the same time, I know that one must research well and get a better understanding of all the strategies to trade on forex. Otherwise, you will only lose your money.

There was this time that I bought both the forex and a stock of a company in a foreign company and after one month it had reduced drastically by up to 50% because of an internal crisis.

I have never been in such case,
This is largely because I am a forex trader and I only invest when my technicals and fundamental analysis align. These are mostly the high probability profitable investment opportunities

There has been quite a couple of currencies that I thought was going to be a hedge against my country's falling Naira but at the end of the day it ended up to be a very bad and reckless decision.

If you are looking for a right place to invest, I'll suggest you try forex trading, you need to have a good experience before you can actually earn, forex trading is a lucrative way to earn money.

Foreign currency is an alternative asset class to the traditional mix of stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Lower costs: Unlike trading stocks, there may be fewer commissions associated with trading foreign currencies.
Investing in currency may be new territory and it’s important to understand the ins and outs of how it works. It’s also helpful to have some perspective on how foreign currencies may be impacted by movements in the broader stock market, geopolitical concerns and the economic climate in the countries you’re interested in investing in.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back