What's new

Have you ever hired an employee to a higher position?

On the flip side, why would you keep someone competent at a lower level. What if another organization picks him up and offers him a higher position, he would leave.
Actually, I do not see anything wrong with that. But I am curious to know why a qualified accountant would be applying as a security to a particular company. Was he unable to get a job as an accountant?.

Actually, I do not see anything wrong with that. But I am curious to know why a qualified accountant would be applying as a security to a particular company. Was he unable to get a job as an accountant.
Sometimes it is hard to get the job you are qualified for. So you choose to just do any job while you wait to get your dream job. I guess that is the case with him and so many other graduates.

Actually, I do not see anything wrong with that. But I am curious to know why a qualified accountant would be applying as a security to a particular company. Was he unable to get a job as an accountant?.
He couldn't find anywhere that wanted to hire an accountant. You know unemployment is high in Nigeria. He applied for the security job to keep body and soul together. From interactions, it was discovered he was a qualified accountant.

He couldn't find anywhere that wanted to hire an accountant. You know unemployment is high in Nigeria. He applied for the security job to keep body and soul together. From interactions, it was discovered he was a qualified accountant.
Okay, I think luck found him then. it is very painful for you to qualify for a particular position and you apply for several companies without getting employed. It is the major reason why I do not want to depend on employment.

Make sure that existing employees with more seniority and expertise are not paid more than new hires. The candidate's credentials, experience, and potential fit for the job should be taken into consideration when deciding whether to hire them for a higher position.

Probably, people that have more talents and knowledge should be promoted to a higher level in the business venture. They will probably help to enhance the business to a higher level.
In half of cases, people give high positions based on relatives and not on the employee's skills. If you could see CV sent to company itself and how is working there you could understand the difference.

In half of cases, people give high positions based on relatives and not on the employee's skills. If you could see CV sent to company itself and how is working there you could understand the difference.
That's the challenge we have with the workplace today. Everything is all about connection and nepotism. The value of meritocracy has been completely eroded. Those organizations don't know that it would come back to affect them.

I know that such kind of things happens. People that have relatives in a particular company will get jobs faster than those who are more skilled than them. I think things like this is one of the major reasons some businesses do not reach their peak

I know that such kind of things happens. People that have relatives in a particular company will get jobs faster than those who are more skilled than them. I think things like this is one of the major reasons some businesses do not reach their peak
That's why you would have an employee in an organization who does not know what to do. All because he or she was employed from ulterior considerations than merit.

The rate of unemployment is getting too rampant in the society nowadays and thats the main reason why you will see an accountant applying for the post of a gateman simply because he or she have to survive .

The rate of unemployment is getting too rampant in the society nowadays and thats the main reason why you will see an accountant applying for the post of a gateman simply because he or she have to survive .
I guess that's the reason, if not I don't see the reason a qualified accountant should be applying for the job of a gate man. It does not really make sense in my own perspective.

Absolutely yes.

There are positions I believe that can not be restricted to someone who deserve it based on his qualities or skills he has.

There are also some positions that will only be for me and no one will takes that position.

My business is at its cradle and I only employ sales representatives . The managerial jobs are still done by me, but if it becomes very developed,then I may consider hiring someone into higher position.

If actually I have a business I will go to people that have more target and also knowledge, instead of hiring people no skills so that I should be promote my business to a higher level in my business.

On the flip side, why would you keep someone competent at a lower level. What if another organization picks him up and offers him a higher position, he would leave.

There are many people who start at a lower level and then they get promoted. Getting promoted in an organisation could take a huge amount of time. This is what I think,.

If you mean hiring an employee into a position more higher than my own position , then thats a no , I am the boss and the people I hire will work under my command and not vice versa

There are many people who start at a lower level and then they get promoted. Getting promoted in an organisation could take a huge amount of time. This is what I think,.
If a person is qualified for a position, he should be elevated and allowed to work in that position. You are gagging such an employee and limiting his or her capabilities by continuously keeping him or her in a lower position.

If actually I have a business I will go to people that have more target and also knowledge, instead of hiring people no skills so that I should be promote my business to a higher level in my business.
Going for people that have a lot of skills is always important if you want to succeed as a business person. You need to make sure that they are qualified and have some years of experience in order to run your business effectively.

Yeah, it takes so much time to be promoted in an organization. You will have to work pretty hard for a promotion or it won't just happen. Your education qualifications could also help you in your promotion. That is why you see bachelor's degree holders pursuing masters while working.

Not at all, I have never owned a personal business, but I'm thinking of getting myself one, I'm very sure it's going to be a good idea especially if I followed my plans.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back