What's new

Have you ever hired an employee to a higher position?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever hired an employee of yours to a higher position? Maybe it was because they did great work in the previous job and wanted to give them a better position or a new title. I can't say I have, but if I ran my own business and had employees, I would for sure give them new jobs depending on their talents. What about you?

If I had a business, I would do that too. Give them the right positions according to their talents, abilities and skills. Instead of hiring someone from outside to fill a high position, I would promote a qualified person within my workforce.

It would save you time and money if they are skilled to fill the position, so why not do it. I would seek their opinion on the issue though, and let them know what I can afford to pay them.

Last edited:
I think that it all depends on the skills and experience of an individual in the fist place. If a person deserves to be hired at a good position, then it would be a great thing to hire them.

Employee's promotion is essential and it must be done to encourage the workers to give their best because promoting the employee will make them contribute immensely to the success of the business.

I once made a normal user of my online community a co-admin of my site. There was a lot of risk in this because I did not know person from real life and if the person wanted, she could easily steal my site.

Employee's promotion is essential and it must be done to encourage the workers to give their best because promoting the employee will make them contribute immensely to the success of the business.
Yeah, employees are even so encouraged and motivated by the thought that they can get a promotion. So they do their work really well. It can be so disappointing to see someone from outside being Hired for a position that an employee could fill.

Yeah, employees are even so encouraged and motivated by the thought that they can get a promotion. So they do their work really well. It can be so disappointing to see someone from outside being Hired for a position that an employee could fill.
I have seen couple of companies set target for employees with the aim that if the target was met, certain positions are already open for them to filll . The employees will be very diligent in discharging their duties due to the fact that there is expection for for promotion.

I haven't and not because it's not the right thing to do but because I don't have employees actually. It's really important and it would be a kind of motivation for other employees to work hard.
That is right. When you start hiring employees, remember that this is the best thing to do for them. You need to promote from inside rather than taking someone from outside to take up the position. Promotion motivate employees a lot.

That is right. When you start hiring employees, remember that this is the best thing to do for them. You need to promote from inside rather than taking someone from outside to take up the position. Promotion motivate employees a lot.

Well, sometimes this may not be possible. This is because sometimes you may need a qualified person who may be more experienced and qualified than the employees you currently have in your business.

That's what every boss should do actually. When someone really does his or her job well, it would be in your own interest and in the interest of the organization that they are promoted so other employees could work harder.

That's what every boss should do actually. When someone really does his or her job well, it would be in your own interest and in the interest of the organization that they are promoted so other employees could work harder.

many managers and higher level seniors consider the performance of the workers. This is why they may promote employees who are quite efficient. This is a normal rule of thumb in every organisation.

Have you ever hired an employee of yours to a higher position? Maybe it was because they did great work in the previous job and wanted to give them a better position or a new title. I can't say I have, but if I ran my own business and had employees, I would for sure give them new jobs depending on their talents. What about you?
One of the things that you will have to understand about running a business is that,you are actually hiring a business partner because of his ability and the things he has to offer to your organization.

Actually to hired an employee, to a higher position is not a bad idea simply because there are some position in the business that you can not handle sometimes and you need someone to be there in your behalf

If an employee work hard and effectively for you, then such employee should be promoted to higher position. It's not easy to get loyal employee these days. So, if you have one, do well to promote him or her.

many managers and higher level seniors consider the performance of the workers. This is why they may promote employees who are quite efficient. This is a normal rule of thumb in every organisation.
There's actually a general promotion in a company and you earn that from staying active for a specific period of time and not because you made any remarkable achievement or anything.

There's actually a general promotion in a company and you earn that from staying active for a specific period of time and not because you made any remarkable achievement or anything.

I think that many such kind of companies also offer such kind of promotion. The structure of promotion may differ from one company to another. It all depends on how huge an organisation is.

If an employee work hard and effectively for you, then such employee should be promoted to higher position. It's not easy to get loyal employee these days. So, if you have one, do well to promote him or her.
That is very true. The employee that has been with you for a long time deserves to be promoted. Especially if they have been great and gained experience and skills.

If I had a business, I would do that too. Give them the right positions according to their talents, abilities and skills. Instead of hiring someone from outside to fill a high position, I would promote a qualified person within my workforce.
Probably, people that have more talents and knowledge should be promoted to a higher level in the business venture. They will probably help to enhance the business to a higher level.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back