What's new

Have you ever had to sue someone because of your business?

I would personally never even form any kind of partnership with my relative because when it comes to forming partnership with people such as relatives, your relations could be at stake.
That could be a strong reason for some persons,and they have their reasons for doing that,it is the individual that knows the character and capacity of the relative and if he feels that such partnership cannot work then he can look somewhere else.

For me it's very possible and I can as well sue a person that has crossed the border line concerning my business jurisdiction. As it is stipulated on the business laws governing my country it gives mandate to sue their third party who violates the rules and regulations set in place.

That could be a strong reason for some persons,and they have their reasons for doing that,it is the individual that knows the character and capacity of the relative and if he feels that such partnership cannot work then he can look somewhere else.

There are many reasons why many people do not form partnerships with relatives. First, this could potentially unveil many business secrets in family and this is something many people do not want to happen.

There are many reasons why many people do not form partnerships with relatives. First, this could potentially unveil many business secrets in family and this is something many people do not want to happen.
There are also more reasons why some persons would not like to go into any form partnership with family members,the values and the issue zeal and passion for the business is another.

I always do not like my business to go into the media or into the public because of a bad record and this is something that I will try to avoid by all means because of how the public might receive it.

That is just the fact,in business you will need to really know the values of the person that you are going into partnership with,whether it allign with your own values,and then you need to sign a proper legal agreement.
Going into a business with a person you don't know well is not advisable. I have seen people who go into business with person they meet online but I can't do it. To me, it's just too risky.

Going into a business with a person you don't know well is not advisable. I have seen people who go into business with person they meet online but I can't do it. To me, it's just too risky.
Business is a very serious venture, reason you would need to go into a partnership with someone you know very well,your values needs to align,and you need to share common goals.

Actually I have sue someone before concerning business even though it wasn't an Individual person but a company. they are my customers and business partners but they failed to pay for services provided to them.
Sure when it comes to business and it earnings. One has to put his cordial relationship aside focus on becoming strict and discipline. Many people complain about thar but if you're too friendly..people will take you for granted.

My experience was something close to that .
One of my customers bought my poultry on credit promising me that he would pay the upper month .
He refused to pay at the agreed time

honestly i have not been through that road ever before and i hope not to go there, because the process is tiring and can burn you out and also the financial implication is another major angle for me to totally avoid it as well.

I will definitely sue someone for my business because I have really invested in the because so you can’t just show up and bring the business down

I will definitely sue someone for my business because I have really invested in the because so you can’t just show up and bring the business down
I completely understand you , the efforts put into starting up and sustaining a business should not be brought down by just some acts by some random people.

Has there ever been a time where you had to sue someone because of your business? Maybe someone stole content from your site, copies your name, tried to poach employees, etc. I myself have dealt with other businesses trying to copy my model and some of my forums/sites.

I thankfully have never had to sue someone for anything. But I have come close in some regards. I don't think I could handle sueing someone right now, considering it's very costly to do so.
I've never done business with legal ramifications before but I believe that there must be a legitimate basis for suing anybody. Everything hinges on a criminal code, and indeed the tribunal may issue a decision based on the requirements of the legislation.

I've never done business with legal ramifications before but I believe that there must be a legitimate basis for suing anybody. Everything hinges on a criminal code, and indeed the tribunal may issue a decision based on the requirements of the legislation.

Well, even I have never conducted business ion such a high level and I have never entered into any kind of legal contract with anyone. This is because I am a freelancer who works independently.

Thankfully I haven't and I don't pray to ever be in that position because it couldn't really be tasking seeing as someone is just reaping my sweat. It wouldn't be funny in any way and I'll go almost any mile to win.

Well, even I have never conducted business ion such a high level and I have never entered into any kind of legal contract with anyone. This is because I am a freelancer who works independently.
At least, I guess you are in a good position @Good-Person. The legalities involved in these sort of businesses are head-scratching sometimes, especially because you need to cover every single legal detail

i have never had to do it, but if the opportunity presents itself, i would gladly sue whoever that is involved without hesitation as it could be detrimental to my business growth.

It has never come to a stage where by I will have to take somebody to court because of business I am particularly happy for that. It is usually annoying whenever customers do not follow up with their commitment.
that is one of the major things you need to prepare for if you want to venture into any business. There are some customers that will take your business for granted and you must be ready to take the necessary action.

Actually I have sue someone to court before but if there is need or necessity I will definitely do that. most especially in issues that has to do with my business because not taking actions will be at my own risk.
There are some people that are not going to cooperate with unless you sue them. Some people will buy goods from you on credit with the agreement that they pay back on a specific date. But after everything, they'll not pay no matter how you threaten them.

This is one thing I hope to never do. It's both time and money consuming for both parties. If it is absolutely necessary and you are sure of winning, it's best to fight for your right though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back