What's new

Has an employee ever done other work on the job?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say you have hired a new employee, but that employee is working a second job on the side. You think nothing of it, until you notice your work starting to degrade a bit, so you find the new employee and see he/she is working another job while on the job. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you? Where someone is working for you, but has a side job they're also working on at the same time. I know people who have done other jobs while clocked in, and I don't get how anyone stays hired for so long.

What would you do if you caught someone taking time away from the job to focus on other jobs?

Well, this has not happened with the people who work for me, but I once used to work on my online jobs and websites during my day job. When I was being hired, this was the condition I proposed and the boss agreed. Since I had compromised with my salary, they allowed me to work on other jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back