Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where you did a project on your house or maybe your business and had the required permit for the work done. But, lets say the permit is being disputed. Has this ever happened to you? If it was disputed, did it get cancelled and you had to re-apply? Have any issues with the permitting process for anything?

Was there ever a time where you did a project on your house or maybe your business and had the required permit for the work done. But, lets say the permit is being disputed. Has this ever happened to you? If it was disputed, did it get cancelled and you had to re-apply? Have any issues with the permitting process for anything?

I think this may depend a lot on the laws of different countries. In our country, we can conduct commercial activities in residential areas in case if the people in the neighbourhood have no problem. They may not need a permit in this case. Having said that, this depends on the circumstances.

Of course, when we start our own business, we face main types of problems. We also need the permission of our family to start our own business and apart from this the main The kind of work we are starting requires permission from here also.If our luck is good and Allah wants to give us success then we start our business becomes successful .

When I started offline businesses in the past, I always made sure that I had the necessary permits and my business was a legal compliance. However, I am not running an online business. Online businesses also require permits in my home country, but I have never tried getting a permit because of the hassle involved.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back