What's new

Have you ever had to sue someone because of your business?

There have been some ups and downs in my business , being victimised by superior company but since my business is not strong enough , I had to let all go because suing someone , you need money to do that .

In my life, I have fought a lot of cases, however, none of them were related to businesses I owned. My court cases were mostly related to property ownership. Having said that if someone intentionally intends to damage my business, I am not afraid to fight a lengthy court battle.

Has there ever been a time where you had to sue someone because of your business? Maybe someone stole content from your site, copies your name, tried to poach employees, etc. I myself have dealt with other businesses trying to copy my model and some of my forums/sites.

I thankfully have never had to sue someone for anything. But I have come close in some regards. I don't think I could handle sueing someone right now, considering it's very costly to do so.

I have been running my business of agricultural poultry farming and fish farming for 6 years. I am very happy that all throughout my business management and operations, I have not had any issue with someone that is going to result into a legal battle for me to be settled for the damages that is being caused.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back