What's new

Have you ever dismissed any of your staff?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Since you have been running and managing your forum with the staff members that you have had, was there anytime you had to dismiss any of your staff staff?

What led to your decision of having such a staff member dismissed? After his or her dismissal, did you ever consider rehiring him or her again?

I have never dismissed any staff on my forums, however, on my writing site I had to dismiss one staff writer. He was trying to manipulate the system by sending bot traffic on the forum (I was paying for views, and he tried to manipulate views by sending bot traffic).

I have never dismissed any staff on my forums, however, on my writing site I had to dismiss one staff writer. He was trying to manipulate the system by sending bot traffic on the forum (I was paying for views, and he tried to manipulate views by sending bot traffic).

There are so many people who are always going to be interested in making use of an unorthodox way to carry out the job they were hired to do. This is always very frustrating when a freelancer is not someone who is ethical in carrying out his or her work. I would simply terminate the contract I have with the person if they tried this with me.

Well, sure I have. It is always interesting to me when I make a forum and it looks promesing so people jump to join the team and offer their services. I give them the privilege and they go IDLE... Like, what? So I take the role back.

I don't understand the reason why some people would volunteer to actually become a staff member and end up not doing anything to the point where by they're not even going to be logging in. When someone knows that he or she is not willing to participate in helping a new forum to become successful, they shouldn't put themselves in a situation whereby it will be as if they are being stupid.

I don't understand the reason why some people would volunteer to actually become a staff member and end up not doing anything to the point where by they're not even going to be logging in. When someone knows that he or she is not willing to participate in helping a new forum to become successful, they shouldn't put themselves in a situation whereby it will be as if they are being stupid.
They want rank under their name, to feel important. :p

They want rank under their name, to feel important. :p

It's actually the reason why I said that they are doing something that makes them look stupid because you cannot just get into being a staff member without being willing to sacrifice sometime and contribute to the community.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back