What's new

Have you ever bought stocks of any company and suffered a loss?

Whenever it comes to business or investment, profits and loss are inevitable. I think the same rule applies to buying stocks of a company. I have never in my life bought shares or stocks of any company. I would like to know if someone has ever done that or suffered a loss? I have heard of "stock market crash" but I do not know what are the chances of that ever happening and on what scale. Is it really a worthwhile investment or the chances of suffering a loss is much greater than earning something? I have never invested in stocks, so I need to know. Thanks.
Buying stocks is profitable but it is risky at the same time. There are many who have lost money and others who have gained through it. Making predictions about the future of purchased stocks seems difficult.

Buying stocks is profitable but it is risky at the same time. There are many who have lost money and others who have gained through it. Making predictions about the future of purchased stocks seems difficult.

I think the stock market is just like cryptocurrency market. Just like the cryptocurrency market, the stock market falls every time people withdraw capital. The best way to stop losses on cryptocurrency trading and in stock market is to use the "Stop loss" function.

I bought a television station stocks some years back and I made lots of loses because the share didn't appreciate. Rather, it kept dwindling until almost all the money diminished.

I bought a television station stocks some years back and I made lots of loses because the share didn't appreciate. Rather, it kept dwindling until almost all the money diminished.
If you could have used that money to have invested in bitcoins then you could have made a lot of money, for me I don't really trust all this share stuff. No matter what happened cryptocurrency is the best.

If you could have used that money to have invested in bitcoins then you could have made a lot of money, for me I don't really trust all this share stuff. No matter what happened cryptocurrency is the best.
You are very correct. I would have make lots of money if I have invested in the bitcoin business. I will be counting lots of gains by now. Its pity that I missed it at that time.

You are very correct. I would have make lots of money if I have invested in the bitcoin business. I will be counting lots of gains by now. Its pity that I missed it at that time.
Lolz, that is really true and it is just recently that I came across cryptocurrency , there was a time I could have had the best opportunity to invest in crypto then that was around that 2013 but I was busy playing die hard and upgrading my level on 2go. Lolz😛😂😂😂.

Lolz, that is really true and it is just recently that I came across cryptocurrency , there was a time I could have had the best opportunity to invest in crypto then that was around that 2013 but I was busy playing die hard and upgrading my level on 2go. Lolz😛😂😂😂.
At the time that I purchased the shares, bitcoin would be around $100, which I could afford at that time. I could have been stickingly rich by now. Information is power.

At the time that I purchased the shares, bitcoin would be around $100, which I could afford at that time. I could have been stickingly rich by now. Information is power.
Lolz, that is just a flashback memory and sometimes we won't even see the price of bitcoins at such anymore. It is now left for us to check out new upcoming cryptocurrency to invest on , are you an investor ?

Lolz, that is just a flashback memory and sometimes we won't even see the price of bitcoins at such anymore. It is now left for us to check out new upcoming cryptocurrency to invest on , are you an investor ?
I invest just little amount on cryptocurrency and the money invested isn't much because I withdrew my fund to sort a very pressing needs. That's is the essence of the investment.

It is not within our control to accurately predict a stock that would do well in the long run, cos sometimes we buy a really good stock with a 70% chance of success only for an unforeseen circumstances to lead to a dip in price.

I invest just little amount on cryptocurrency and the money invested isn't much because I withdrew my fund to sort a very pressing needs. That's is the essence of the investment.
Well sha, that is the purpose of investment. Omo life is hards o. But i was just considering a situation that you locked up that money in some sort of investment for a certain period of time , lolz .

Yes I have ever bought a product from a company, later on before the product reach my place of destination, the car just catch fire and that's how I loss everything.

Though I have not bought any company shares before but the operation of shares has been very lucrative sometimes back but due to the pandemic period, the value or most of the company and the share holders suffered serious lost.

Yes, we lost 6,000 pesos or $120 in that first venture of stocks. But we have no intention to invest. The purchase of the stocks was just a requirement when buying a Pager. The company forced us with that 300 shares of stocks valued at 20 pesos. Unfortunately after a year the value of the stocks in the stock market dropped due to the arrival of the cellphone which made the Pager obsolete. We lost the entire investment.
so sorry for your loss, the company is very horrible and should not have treated there investors in such manner no matter the situation which i believe that they would have known to avert such circumstances earlier on.

so sorry for your loss, the company is very horrible and should not have treated there investors in such manner no matter the situation which i believe that they would have known to avert such circumstances earlier on.

When it comes to investing money in the stock market, you must be aware of the risks involved with the market. Cryptocurrency market and stock market are pretty risky investments.

Yes! A bank shares, the bank went under after a few years and I can't account for any penny in that investment.

The man who helped purchase the shares also contributed to the problem, he was forthcoming and went the chips went down, everything was lost.
You need to understand that everything about investment is taking of risk. it is also important that you shouldn't invest in anything you do not have proper knowledge of. Telling people to help you invest does not make sense to me.

Stock and forex trading is the options online I've not utilized taking risk around to earn dividends. I've tried many risk bound investment schemes like crypto, ponzi, ptc upgrading etc. But only crypto is turning out to be profitable for me.
though i have been making investment through shares like interest in financial sector,the maritime and media,though it was the one of financial sector and maritime that gave me some dividence and the shares appriciate after some period.

Personally I have not invested in shares business yet because I am hoping I could when the price dropped. It's really a high risk investment and alot of people have suffered so much lost.

I have never bought stocks, so I really have not experienced loss in stock or shares. Though sometimes I believe that there are losses in shares due to the economical effects.
As like you, iam also not bought any company shares, I heard so many peoples bad experiences, and how they lost their money in stocks, so I am fears to invest in stocks, but I invested in crypto coins, because I feel comfortable in crypto industry.

You need to understand that everything about investment is taking of risk. it is also important that you shouldn't invest in anything you do not have proper knowledge of. Telling people to help you invest does not make sense to me.

Investing money in volatile markets is really risky. This is why I rarely invest in such kind of markets. I invest money in such kind of markets when I know for sure that I will make profits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back