What's new

Have you ever bought stocks of any company and suffered a loss?

To my opinion when it's comes to the issue of stocks and cryptocurrency business I dont think there is any form of loss o ly if you decide to sell it out at the wrong time then you suffer the loss.

I have always preferred cryptocurrencies over stock trading. Cryptocurrencies are much easier to monitor and analyze as compared to stock shares. i do not have any knowledge about stock shares and I have learned much more about cryptocurrencies and how to buy them. I am not sure I can say the same thing about stocks.

Everyone knows about the risks associated with stocks, I know people who bought stocks that turned out bad. Others buy stocks that are stagnant and dosen't increase in value.

Yes , when I started investing as a newbie which I didn't really know much .., I invested on Newegg because it was a trending stock .. after investing I refreshed my broker only to know the stock has gone dip and my portfolio de-appreciated

Yes , when I started investing as a newbie which I didn't really know much .., I invested on Newegg because it was a trending stock .. after investing I refreshed my broker only to know the stock has gone dip and my portfolio de-appreciated

Well, this is one of the main disadvantages of investing in stocks. I think crypto investments are also same. However, both the stock and crypto investments eventually gain value and the investor earns profits, right?

Some years back, a friend if mine who didn't have much knowledge in financial education bought some shares in my name to give me a welcome home surprise after school but the financial enterprise was merged and the stock crashed since I got to know of it I have never really fancied stocks.

I bought a stock share in a fast rising bank that had built a good image but after some years, it was bought by another company and the whole saga it came with? I couldn't account for my investment.

I currently trade with chaka app, a certified stocks and sharesapp, luckily for me, i invest in us stocks and still yet to encounter any loss not even during the crash, there are a couple of factors one needs to understand before investing and these includ diversification, leverage, investment approach and the market in general.

I have never purchased stock for once before but hopefully I will soon start the investment. I planned investing 30% of my income yearly in stock and shares for futures benefits

I have not bought any company stock before so I have not suffered any loss. Profit and loss is part of stock trading so personally I will not be so surprised if I incur losses as not all stocks will be productive. It is just my opinion.

It is pertinent to know that life is a risk and you have to take risks all the time there's nothing sure and there's nothing better than taking she sure looks so invested in the company and unfortunately they lost most of their shares and I was losing a lot of capital at a time.

This should be really hurtful and risky from the comment stories I've gone through here, so pathetic. I haven't been in a deal like this with any company.

Whenever it comes to business or investment, profits and loss are inevitable. I think the same rule applies to buying stocks of a company. I have never in my life bought shares or stocks of any company. I would like to know if someone has ever done that or suffered a loss? I have heard of "stock market crash" but I do not know what are the chances of that ever happening and on what scale. Is it really a worthwhile investment or the chances of suffering a loss is much greater than earning something? I have never invested in stocks, so I need to know. Thanks.
This is a very common thing that's already happened to me at least three times and I'm sure it's still going to happen if I keep investing in stocks.

I have never tried it before and I do not invest in stock, but this has happened to me severally in cryptocurrency that I keep on losing but now I don't really lose as I used to some few months ago.. lolz.

Though I haven't delved much into the stock market but I know it's very very possible. That's the risk involved in investing in stocks.
Anyone who isn't ready to take that risk should just stay away from such markets. But with good strategies and money management, wins would always be more than losses.

Stock and forex trading is the options online I've not utilized taking risk around to earn dividends. I've tried many risk bound investment schemes like crypto, ponzi, ptc upgrading etc. But only crypto is turning out to be profitable for me.

This is a very common thing that's already happened to me at least three times and I'm sure it's still going to happen if I keep investing in stocks.

I do not think that right now it is the right time to invest in stocks as we are still facing the risk of pandemic. I think many investors have withdrawn investments from stocks due to Holidays and end of year. This might be the reason stocks might be falling, don't you think?

The lesson I learned about stocks is you only buy when you have excess money that you will not use for at least a year. If you do not have that kind of savings then do not buy stocks. That will only give you a headache if you need money and the stock price in the market is low. That would be a loss on your investment.

The lesson I learned about stocks is you only buy when you have excess money that you will not use for at least a year. If you do not have that kind of savings then do not buy stocks. That will only give you a headache if you need money and the stock price in the market is low. That would be a loss on your investment.

I have always believed that cryptocurrency investments and stock investments are kind of same, but only slightly different. There are many scam companies as well when it comes to stock exchange market that have listed themselves on stock exchange. People should be careful about where they invest money.

Whenever it comes to business or investment, profits and loss are inevitable. I think the same rule applies to buying stocks of a company. I have never in my life bought shares or stocks of any company. I would like to know if someone has ever done that or suffered a loss? I have heard of "stock market crash" but I do not know what are the chances of that ever happening and on what scale. Is it really a worthwhile investment or the chances of suffering a loss is much greater than earning something? I have never invested in stocks, so I need to know. Thanks.
I have never suffered loss from investing in stocks because I have never purchased or invested in stocks.
I do not think I am ready to suffer the heart ache from losing my investments.
There are people who can go past such losses and keep investing in stocks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back