What's new

Have you ever bought stocks of any company and suffered a loss?

I have not bought because I don't like getting stock in the company, I like to go to where I will be comfortably to get my stock.

I have also heard that influencial people control stock market a lot. This would mean that we just cannot trust stock market if this is the truth. It might be possible that that stock market of some cities might be controlled by some influential people but overall it depends on how well, the economy of a country is doing.
You are very correct. So what is the point of buying something with the hope of making profits from it at a later day and it is being control by people who are influential in the country. That means the chances of a common man is slim in profiting from it.

You are very correct. So what is the point of buying something with the hope of making profits from it at a later day and it is being control by people who are influential in the country. That means the chances of a common man is slim in profiting from it.

Influencial people are some of the main reasons why people also invest in stocks and cryptocurrencies. For example, many people have invested in Dogecoin and Elon Musk indirectly controls the price by tweeting in favor of this coin. The same goes for stock. You must see in what stocks are influential people interested more as compare to other stocks.

Influencial people are some of the main reasons why people also invest in stocks and cryptocurrencies. For example, many people have invested in Dogecoin and Elon Musk indirectly controls the price by tweeting in favor of this coin. The same goes for stock. You must see in what stocks are influential people interested more as compare to other stocks.
I agree with your point. The reason why I do not like anything that is being controlled by the influential people. What happens if the main person that promotes it dies? That is why I do not buy dogecoin because of the influence it receives from Elon Musk.

I agree with your point. The reason why I do not like anything that is being controlled by the influential people. What happens if the main person that promotes it dies? That is why I do not buy dogecoin because of the influence it receives from Elon Musk.

In fact, the fact that Elon Musk supports Dogecoins is one of the reasons why I will invest in Dogecoins because Elon Musk usually speaks in favor of cryptocurrencies as far as I know. However, he does speak against cryptocurrencies sometimes. I am not sure when this influence of infuential people will end.

I do not trade stocks because I do not have interest for it and beside also I can never go into any investment I am not really sure of,I know when you are trading anything with the has to do with volatility the risk of losing is there.

I do not trade stocks because I do not have interest for it and beside also I can never go into any investment I am not really sure of,I know when you are trading anything with the has to do with volatility the risk of losing is there.

It is always a better idea to not to get into any business you are not familiar with. The reason why I prefer to invest in crypto is because the process is much straightforward. When it comes to buying stocks, you have to agree with certain terms and conditions.

It is always a better idea to not to get into any business you are not familiar with. The reason why I prefer to invest in crypto is because the process is much straightforward. When it comes to buying stocks, you have to agree with certain terms and conditions.
I do not even have interest in such thing in the first place, well that's nice that you are a cryptocurrency investor, i will like you to tell me about your cryptocurrency investment journey and how it is going, has the bear market depreciate your potforlio ?

I bought some financial stocks a while ago and it was unknowingly at a very high price. The price dipped significantly and hasn't been back up since then. No matter how smart one is there will always be some stocks that defies logic. When those things happen the best thing is to find new strategies.

I have never bought stocks if any company actually before talk more if buying one and suffering a loss for it. I don't do stock trading or investments at the moment that's why

I have bought stock of companies and I have suffered from loss. However, if one wants to make money from stock trading, they need to learn technical analysis and how to read chart so that they can always make money from it

Although I had a sad experience with stocks before but it is not of my liking. The stocks are bundled with the pager that I bought. Like you I have no interest in stocks because I do not have the aptitude when it comes to speculating the trend for the market price. I would rather save money for real estate investment.

I have not bought any stocks of any company at any time and suffered any lose. This is because I am not one that is into any stock market trading or investing at any point so far uet

There is no how you won't suffer a loss in stock trading and that's why we have Volatility in the market. The best way to gain from the market is to be patient and without that one will continue to lose money

Although I had a sad experience with stocks before but it is not of my liking. The stocks are bundled with the pager that I bought. Like you I have no interest in stocks because I do not have the aptitude when it comes to speculating the trend for the market price. I would rather save money for real estate investment.
If you are going for a real estate investment then you have probably made one of the best decision because it is also one of the most stable form of investment, it can give you a high returned profit within a short period of of time.

For people buying into stock as an investment portfolio for themselves, they need to have at least some input from a proffesional stock trader before deciding which company to buy from

I think the best thing to do is to learn all that you can about the stock market before Venturing into it. You can't guarantee if you will make profit or less.

I don't really deal in stock and shares. But I have seen some people that benefitted a lot from it. I know there will be some time that they will also run at loos too. That's the beauty of business.

Yes I lost part of my money on nuegg , shit appreciate and I thought it will appreciate more but it end up deappreciating and never rose again
Post automatically merged:

Yes I lost part of my money on nuegg , shit appreciate and I thought it will appreciate more but it end up deappreciating and never rose

Oh! I am really sorry to hear about that loss of yours. So you said that you lost only $120 initially or you lost the entire amount? I mean you lost some other amount apart from those $120?

Seriously, it's something that normally happens when you don't make your research well and make wrong investment moves that will cost you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back