What's new

Have you ever bought stocks of any company and suffered a loss?

I have never made any attempt on this to buy a stock because I do not trade a stock, most of the time I do trade cryptocurrencies and that's the only one i have some understanding about,I don't know how stock trading work naturally and as a result of this I wouldn't even engage myself in it for now.

I have never bought or engaged in the buying of stocks from other companies and sufferd losses because I am not that kind that is actually into the business of stock trading that much

Though when i bought some shares a couple of years back in a financial institution,the dividence kept coming in until when there was a merger with a number of financial institution,the new board have to do devaluation of the shares and this brought down my holding but still high in value though.

Yes, we lost 6,000 pesos or $120 in that first venture of stocks. But we have no intention to invest. The purchase of the stocks was just a requirement when buying a Pager. The company forced us with that 300 shares of stocks valued at 20 pesos. Unfortunately after a year the value of the stocks in the stock market dropped due to the arrival of the cellphone which made the Pager obsolete. We lost the entire investment.

Well, investment in stocks is profitable but there is a high chance of suffering from a loss. This is why I believe that cryptocurrency investments are more profitable than stock investments. Only Right now crypto is suffering but overall it has been proven to be much better than stock investments.

Whenever it comes to business or investment, profits and loss are inevitable. I think the same rule applies to buying stocks of a company. I have never in my life bought shares or stocks of any company. I would like to know if someone has ever done that or suffered a loss? I have heard of "stock market crash" but I do not know what are the chances of that ever happening and on what scale. Is it really a worthwhile investment or the chances of suffering a loss is much greater than earning something? I have never invested in stocks, so I need to know. Thanks.
As I am concern I think buying stock from a company shares is the best investment so far,as long as the company done fold up your money would continue to grow together with the company as well.

As I am concern I think buying stock from a company shares is the best investment so far,as long as the company done fold up your money would continue to grow together with the company as well.

The price of stocks might rise continuously for a specific time. However, there does come a time when the price falls and this is true for all the stocks of all the companies. So no matter how good the company is, the price might fluctuate at any time.

I remember someone advising an uncle to open shares for me in a bank then instead of giving me the money so I could have access to the money in future after it must have increased, the bank has liquidated now though.
Though I've not purchased stock of any kind but I can remember vividly that my brother but one from the money he realized from his one year industrial training. He bought a share f this particular company and few years the company was no longer existing.

Though I've not purchased stock of any kind but I can remember vividly that my brother but one from the money he realized from his one year industrial training. He bought a share f this particular company and few years the company was no longer existing.
I can even say that the money used to but shares would have been better if we had been given food with it, funny.stocks and shares have really spoiled in this country.

I have never endured or suffered any loss when it comes to dealing in stocks; however, I have suffered some loss in crypto investment. However, the loss was not big enough. Right now I do not plan to invest in stocks but I do plan to invest in crypto because crypto are much better investment,.

Stock and forex trading is the options online I've not utilized taking risk around to earn dividends. I've tried many risk bound investment schemes like crypto, ponzi, ptc upgrading etc. But only crypto is turning out to be profitable for me.

Stock and forex trading is the options online I've not utilized taking risk around to earn dividends. I've tried many risk bound investment schemes like crypto, ponzi, ptc upgrading etc. But only crypto is turning out to be profitable for me.

Ponzi investment is very risky and unethical, according to me. Ponzi schemes are mostly scams and I would advise you and other people to stay away from such schemes because you may lose money faster than you think. I used to invest in HYIP and lost all of my money there.

Of course a lot of things like that happen but I have personally not experienced such. it is very important for people to make research and know the future of any company before they're trying to invest in their stocks.

Of course a lot of things like that happen but I have personally not experienced such. it is very important for people to make research and know the future of any company before they're trying to invest in their stocks.

Even after conducting a thorough research, many people suffer loss because stock markets are unpredictable and I am sure many people have suffered even after properly investigating the history of the company.

Yes, we lost 6,000 pesos or $120 in that first venture of stocks. But we have no intention to invest. The purchase of the stocks was just a requirement when buying a Pager. The company forced us with that 300 shares of stocks valued at 20 pesos. Unfortunately after a year the value of the stocks in the stock market dropped due to the arrival of the cellphone which made the Pager obsolete. We lost the entire investment.
I have had some experience in the stock investment,i bought some shares while in collage and has high hopes the it woud appriciate with time,though they paid some dividens for some years and after that i did not receive any dividens again,and the value of the shares i have not bothered to check again.

I have had some experience in the stock investment,i bought some shares while in collage and has high hopes the it woud appriciate with time,though they paid some dividens for some years and after that i did not receive any dividens again,and the value of the shares i have not bothered to check again.

I think you did not invest a good sum of money into stocks at that time, right? I do not intend to invest into stocks right now but I will definitely invest in cryptocurrencies in the future. Cryptos are better investment according to me.

Up till today I still wonder what stock buying and selling is all about so I have never bought one before but my uncle who did claimed he lost a lot of money to the stock he bought some years back due to the liquidation of the company.

Up till today I still wonder what stock buying and selling is all about so I have never bought one before but my uncle who did claimed he lost a lot of money to the stock he bought some years back due to the liquidation of the company.

I have also heard that influencial people control stock market a lot. This would mean that we just cannot trust stock market if this is the truth. It might be possible that that stock market of some cities might be controlled by some influential people but overall it depends on how well, the economy of a country is doing.

That's very much part of the investment. I have yet to meet an investor that has never lost money in investment. I have lost several times and gained several times as well. No one should expect to earn every time you invest but never invest if you can't afford to lose.

I have never had any experience in running losses on stocks because i have never brought any stock before. But i do have some experience in experiencing losses in an investment

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back