What's new

Have you ever been scammed out of a lot of money?

I have not been scammed of money before but I once lost my phone to a scammer and or thieves some years ago. I am always careful with the platform I invested with. And I don't just do business with anybody in the internet without verifying wether he is real or not.

Well it may not be that much for someone but it's to me.
The first time I started working online, I started with a money making app which scammed me almost everything I have worked for.

I have been scammed of a lot of money before, Though it was not a direct scam per say.
It was a Ponzi scheme, I have forgotten the name of the company. I invested $100 and was expecting a return of $160, but I received none.

I have been scammed of a lot of money before, Though it was not a direct scam per say.
It was a Ponzi scheme, I have forgotten the name of the company. I invested $100 and was expecting a return of $160, but I received none.
Wow, $100 is such a high amount to lose. Ponzi schemes can be so attractive with their awesome returns. But in the end, they disappoint a lot. I hope that taught you a lesson to never invest in ponzi schemes again.

I have been into a lot of investment online , most especially ponzi and HYIP schemes which I have makes some amount of money and have also loose huge amount of money.

Wow, $100 is such a high amount to lose. Ponzi schemes can be so attractive with their awesome returns. But in the end, they disappoint a lot. I hope that taught you a lesson to never invest in ponzi schemes again.
Yes, exactly that particular incident taught me a lot about Ponzi scheme and why it should be totally avoided because It does not always end well.
They work like pyramid, using someone else money to pay another person till they cannot meet up again.

Well it may not be that much for someone but it's to me.
The first time I started working online, I started with a money making app which scammed me almost everything I have worked for.
I believe almost everyone that makes money online have experienced that. I also invested in a lot of scam platforms in the past and lost a lot of money. But I have probably learnt my lessons.

Yes, exactly that particular incident taught me a lot about Ponzi scheme and why it should be totally avoided because It does not always end well.
They work like pyramid, using someone else money to pay another person till they cannot meet up again.
Ponzi scheme investment is a very dangerous investment most especially if you are not smart enough , it only pays those who invest early and those who invested late falls victim .

Ponzi scheme investment is a very dangerous investment most especially if you are not smart enough , it only pays those who invest early and those who invested late falls victim .
Yes, It is like a Pyramid scheme. They would use the money of new investors to pay new investors till they can't meet up again.
It only pays those who invested very early as you have rightly said.

I believe almost everyone that makes money online have experienced that. I also invested in a lot of scam platforms in the past and lost a lot of money. But I have probably learnt my lessons.
That is great for you that you have learnt your lesson. These ponzi schemes are so cunning. If you invest in them, you have a high chance of losing your money. The good thing is that you come out well taught a lesson, most people become very cautious after being scammed once.

I have not been scammed before. My mom has been scammed by a micro finance bank that she invested in to be getting weekly returns. They paid the returns for about a month and before we could say "jack", they were no where to be found.

That is great for you that you have learnt your lesson. These ponzi schemes are so cunning. If you invest in them, you have a high chance of losing your money. The good thing is that you come out well taught a lesson, most people become very cautious after being scammed once.
Yes, I have actually learnt my lessons and I've decided never to invest in scam platforms again because most of them will disguise as legitimate at first but after some period of time they will run away with the money.

Yes, I have actually learnt my lessons and I've decided never to invest in scam platforms again because most of them will disguise as legitimate at first but after some period of time they will run away with the money.

The fact of the matter remains that I have also decided that I will never invest in any kind of online money making opportunity until or unless the company is regulated.

Has there ever been a time where you were scammed out of a lot of money? Maybe it was from an investment, or you paid someone in the hopes they'd pay you back, but never got paid back, and maybe they ghosted you from then on.

Has anything like that happened to where you were scammed out of money? How did you deal with it?
I got scammed only once, for like 100 dollars or so. I think it's a lot of money, but some people lose thousands because of scammers. When I got scammed, I started researching how to not get scammed again, so it was a good lesson for me.

The fact of the matter remains that I have also decided that I will never invest in any kind of online money making opportunity until or unless the company is regulated.
That is a good decision on your side but personally I usually invest in cryptocurrency and it is not regulated. I just have to make a proper research about the cryptocurrency projects before putting my money.

I have been scammed mostly online when i involved myself with ponzi scheme and money doubling sites , though most of the time I knew they will later run away , and sometimes I also got lucky .

I have been scammed mostly online when i involved myself with ponzi scheme and money doubling sites , though most of the time I knew they will later run away , and sometimes I also got lucky .

Then it shows that you are pretty greedy. I won't pity anyone that is investing on Ponzi schemes when you know that your finances is at risk. Why would you want to take such a risk that is likely not to give you any better returns in the long-run?

So far I have not been scammed out of a lot of money myself and that I am happy about. I am always careful about who I trust and also what I invest in as well to ensure that my money gets used right and doesn't result in someone taking it and running.

I remember my mum once getting scammed out of money when she took a loan out to make an investment and the woman collecting the money for the loan payback every week was pocketing the money.

I have been into a lot of investment online , most especially ponzi and HYIP schemes which I have makes some amount of money and have also loose huge amount of money.
I dread investing my money in any HYIP schemes because they are very risky. My turn off in them is the huge amount of money they require for you to invest in them. The gamble to win big and lose big can never sit well with me. I've lost money in some cryptocurrency investment but it's not too much for me to worry about.

I dread investing my money in any HYIP schemes because they are very risky. My turn off in them is the huge amount of money they require for you to invest in them. The gamble to win big and lose big can never sit well with me. I've lost money in some cryptocurrency investment but it's not too much for me to worry about.

I think that most of the people who invest in the HYIP programs are those people who do not have any experience when it comes to investing money. This is because they may have no idea about investing money online and this is why many HYIPs manage to scam them. This was the case with me. I was not at all an experienced investor.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back