What's new

Have you ever been scammed out of a lot of money?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you were scammed out of a lot of money? Maybe it was from an investment, or you paid someone in the hopes they'd pay you back, but never got paid back, and maybe they ghosted you from then on.

Has anything like that happened to where you were scammed out of money? How did you deal with it?

I have lost a lot of money in HYIP but interestingly, I have also earned really well on HYIP. I invested in multiple HYIP and managed to earn on some and lost money on quite a few.

Last year, a coworker scammed me of $50. She was used to borrowing me money and paying back. But when she borrowed $50, she never paid back. Worse, she quit the job and blocked my number, that was a hard lesson for me.

I have lost a lot of money in HYIP but interestingly, I have also earned really well on HYIP. I invested in multiple HYIP and managed to earn on some and lost money on quite a few.
I have also lost a lot of money in that investment programs and this is why I always run away from anything that has to do with high-yield investment program. They are all scams

I wont call it a direct scam but a ponzi scheme investment that i registered on , i made my complete money back but my real investment and the investment of the people I referred was wiped away .

I was young and i only started to earn in Internet and of course then i didn't understand that it is impossible to earn 10 dollars per hour just invest 100, and of course borrowed 500 dollars for that time and for my years it was a lot, and i were scammed))

I won't actually call them huge sum of money, but i have been scammed on several occasions. I have been scammed at an early age, when i started looking for ways to make money online, i have also been scammed as well.

A friend of mine paid for fixed betting odds and he never received any odds. When he contacted the supposed odds dealer, the dealer said he should send delivery fee. I immediately told him it is a scam.

MMM is the biggest scam project that I have invested my money in some years ago which I later found out that was a Ponzi scheme. I lost a big amount of money that I am still being affected because of it till today and as a result of that, I am very careful with anything that is called investment.

I have also lost a lot of money in that investment programs and this is why I always run away from anything that has to do with high-yield investment program. They are all scams
They are scams and there is no doubt about it. There is no short cut to success and people should learn about this. I still hear every now and then people getting scammed through HYIP.

Actually I have lost some amount of money in an online money making app.

it hurt though but I consider it as an experience because it was my fault.
I just investment without trying to find out about the site.

A friend of mine paid for fixed betting odds and he never received any odds. When he contacted the supposed odds dealer, the dealer said he should send delivery fee. I immediately told him it is a scam.

This is very hilarious because it is very obvious that the person whom he paid money to is actually a scammer. This is because there is nothing that concerns sending you a betting game that you have already paid for with delivery fee.

Has there ever been a time where you were scammed out of a lot of money? Maybe it was from an investment, or you paid someone in the hopes they'd pay you back, but never got paid back, and maybe they ghosted you from then on.

Has anything like that happened to where you were scammed out of money? How did you deal with it?
No, i haven't been scammed out of a lot of money. I've been scammed though but it wasn't so much money so i just let the money go. I didn't do anything to the person who scammed me.

I have been scammed before, but not a lot of money. I was scammed a few dollars and every since then I have been careful of everything I put my money into.

MMM is the biggest scam project that I have invested my money in some years ago which I later found out that was a Ponzi scheme. I lost a big amount of money that I am still being affected because of it till today and as a result of that, I am very careful with anything that is called investment.
It was the biggest high yield investment program in Nigeria and a lot of people lost their money into it. Some people even went as far as spending their school fees on it which is wrong.

I've never been scammed of a lot of money be for maybe because i don't even have a lot of money but I've been scammed in a lot of fake websites where i work without gaining anything

It was the biggest high yield investment program in Nigeria and a lot of people lost their money into it. Some people even went as far as spending their school fees on it which is wrong.
This MMM rendered so many people completely broke and poor. I don't know but my instincts don't work for schemes that don't have value attached to it.
This is very hilarious because it is very obvious that the person whom he paid money to is actually a scammer. This is because there is nothing that concerns sending you a betting game that you have already paid for with delivery fee.
It was a very funny scam. And if I was not around, the guy would have sent money for delivery fees. Desperation is the reason many people get scammed.

I have not been scammed a lot of money. I have been conscious of things I do offline and online. The only platform I lost money is on sport betting platform. I have already made up my mind not to go into the game again.

Yes I have lost a huge amount of money online from the online mon6making app even though I consider such lost as my fault because I just invested without knowing much about the app first.

I've lost a lot of money in a lot In Ponzi platforms. I have have also lost some reasonable amount of money in cryptocurrency scam. I invested a lot of money in scam projects in the crypto space.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back