What's new

Have You Ever Been Able to Sell Your Domain Names?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Between 2015 and 2016, I bought a lot of domains in the hope to sell them for a higher price and make money. I continued to renew the domains for many years yet there was no buyer. Then I started building websites using these domains, I managed to sell websites, but my domains never sold. Holding multiple domains became a financial burden for me, thus, I started dropping domains. Have you ever successfully sold your domains?

So far, of all the domain names I have had in the past, none of them were ever ones I sold myself. I would like to get into buying and selling domain names myself but feel learning more about the best way to go about getting good sales with domains I purchase is something I am working on.

Since there are a lot of domain extensions available, people go with newer domain extensions instead of spending a lot of money on already registered domains. Only big companies are able to pay hefty prices for domains, therefore, selling domains is really hard.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back