What's new

Have you been scammed before through Bitcoin??

I he
I nearly experienced early Bitcoin scam, when i started newly through online investment. When i was seriously looking for a Bitcoin investment platform to invest and earn some reward early last year. That was through Bitcoin cloud mining network, i was thinking that its legit. After mining free satoshis for ten (10) days, reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold, decided to take my earned satoshis. To my surprise i was told to deposit some fraction of Bitcoin for my coins to be successfully processed into the external wallet i opted for. The total coins i mined was 800k satoshis, and i was enticed to pay some fraction of satoshis to withdraw it. The amount they asked me to deposit is in the region of $200k satoshis. And i saw the investment like a shrewd type of investment, cos everything looked like a profitable bargain for me. I decided to take my time out a little to check on their status via google, and see what remarks people are making around them. To my biggest surprise, i saw more than 97% of people tagging them scam, scam!, I was lost of words for such scenario. It was a total shocker, i nearly lost my hard earned satoshi for something i couldn't have gained a dime money. Thank God that i pushed myself to make such review via google, that helped me spot their fraudulent activities through those that were victims of their scam.

Have you faced such kind of scam via Bitcoin before??
I had a similar case to, after completing various tasks for months, when it was time to withdraw I was told to send some Litecoin to one particular wallet and then send the screenshot of proof of payment to them.

But me I don't think twice, I flagged the off and moved. It is better for me to lose what they want to offer me than to lose my coins along with what they want to gimme.

I have never experience such with btc

Concerning your question if I have been scammed of bitcoin before, No i haven't because for me Bitcoin is a very valuable form of investment. It's too valuable for me to just use it to invest on mini projects. And too valuable to entrust to other people. I rather just keep my coins in my wallet and wait for it to rise than to rely on investments with Bitcoin.

I have never had some an experience, if anyone would encounter such an experience, probably he or she bought it on a wrong website or a website that was adulterated by scammers or the people interested in trading entrusted it in a scammers possession.

Yes have been scammed last year someone introduced one online investment called Exbond they trade with Bitcoin after I invested the business is going on well time for me to withdraw I couldn't but up till now the site is still open but I can't withdraw it was painful because I introduced my friends to it and all of us lost

I nearly experienced early Bitcoin scam, when i started newly through online investment. When i was seriously looking for a Bitcoin investment platform to invest and earn some reward early last year. That was through Bitcoin cloud mining network, i was thinking that its legit. After mining free satoshis for ten (10) days, reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold, decided to take my earned satoshis. To my surprise i was told to deposit some fraction of Bitcoin for my coins to be successfully processed into the external wallet i opted for. The total coins i mined was 800k satoshis, and i was enticed to pay some fraction of satoshis to withdraw it. The amount they asked me to deposit is in the region of $200k satoshis. And i saw the investment like a shrewd type of investment, cos everything looked like a profitable bargain for me. I decided to take my time out a little to check on their status via google, and see what remarks people are making around them. To my biggest surprise, i saw more than 97% of people tagging them scam, scam!, I was lost of words for such scenario. It was a total shocker, i nearly lost my hard earned satoshi for something i couldn't have gained a dime money. Thank God that i pushed myself to make such review via google, that helped me spot their fraudulent activities through those that were victims of their scam.

I have never been scammed but have heard tales of those who had. Many got scammed through fake mining site. Some got scammed through fake airdrop projects. One thing I know for certain is if you take your time to think deep and look inward, you can't fall for such cheap prank.

I he

I had a similar case to, after completing various tasks for months, when it was time to withdraw I was told to send some Litecoin to one particular wallet and then send the screenshot of proof of payment to them.

But me I don't think twice, I flagged the off and moved. It is better for me to lose what they want to offer me than to lose my coins along with what they want to gimme.

I have never experience such with btc
Very wise of you to flagged them off, and move on with your life. Than losing both your coin and your money as well. In turn becoming double losses for you at the end. That's why its good to put the head on the ground and listen to peoples experience on the web to know the latest tricks adopted by this misleading sites.

I can't really say wether I was scammed through BTC but all I know is that I lost my BTC to MMM a ponzi scheme. Till tomorrow that foolishness on my part is still ringing in my brain. I was greedy and looking for quick was to make money but at the end of the day, my investment went down the drain.
Ooh, you're among the investors who used bitcoin to invest in MMM back then. That's crazy man, because I was very scared to invest in MMM with just cash which I later did but to do it with cryptocurrency and bitcoin at that, you really are a tough investor. MMM dealt with all of us big time.

I have heard of people who have been scammed of Bitcoin. They will pay for bitcoin but it won't be sent to their wallets. Some even go as far as hacking ones mail and longing to people's wallet to steal their Bitcoin. All these and many more are happening every day. One needs to wise up in securing the cryptocurrency

Yes, a lot of time. I was totally naive and stupid those days. It was some random guys that scammed me on telegram... They promised to sell me bitcoin at 350/$, I never knew it was scam, I sent them money and they later blocked me. I felt like crying but I had no choice.

I have never been scammed of my hard earned Bitcoin and I don't pray too. To those that have been scammed of their Bitcoin or money I can feel your pains. It's all good, at least with these experiences one should not for fall the same scamming lines twice.

Well scammers are everywhere everyone need to be very careful with online investment. I am sorry for your ugly experience it is saddening.
Honestly i have never experienced such scamming scheme because IAM always careful i understand that scammers are everywhere.

Very wise of you to flagged them off, and move on with your life. Than losing both your coin and your money as well. In turn becoming double losses for you at the end. That's why its good to put the head on the ground and listen to peoples experience on the web to know the latest tricks adopted by this misleading sites.
Yeah, they can even deduct the exact amount of coin they want to me to send to their wallet from the one I gained from the tasks I did and give me the remaining.

Hmm, i never knew that their is a fake Bitcoin around. That is why blockchain is built and created to curtail such kind of fraud that goes around Cryptocurrency not only Bitcoin. No matter how one play smart it can never be confirmed as a real Bitcoin.
Yes, there is fake coin. Thank God for blockchain confirmations. If not blockchain confirmations many people would have lost money on top fake coins. Blockchain makes everything easy for Bitcoin owners. There is no way fake coin can be confirmed 5 times

You were very lucky then, else, you would have been scammed. There are a lot Bitcoin scam sites around and so many people fail for it. You better thank your God. Yours was different.

Never I have not been scammed because I bought the little i could from the people that taught me trading of bitcoin on binance. Scam is inevitable and is everywhere the only thing is one should just be careful that's all

Yes, a lot of time. I was totally naive and stupid those days. It was some random guys that scammed me on telegram... They promised to sell me bitcoin at 350/$, I never knew it was scam, I sent them money and they later blocked me. I felt like crying but I had no choice.
Wow, I have heard so much about how people get scammed on telegram. I'm glad that I don't even fancy the telegram application, so whatever they are doing is not meant for me because I don't even have the application in my smartphone. Perhaps, people need to be smarter when it comes to using these applications.

It was really terrible, my friend introduce to me this investment platform were I can earn some return of investment at 2% daily, I accepted and investment $109 and within some days they said there going for upgrade, that is it they never came back from that upgrade.

Have I been scammed through bitcon before. Hmm nope but i know alot of people that have been scammed through bitcon. But the major reason while people where scammed by bitcoin was because they bought the Bitcoin from an untrustworthy trader. That's why I will always tell or advice people to buy bitcoin or any other crypto currency from a trusted application like luno and Roku.

I have never been scammed before of bitcoins, because I go straight to the appropriate means of buying and selling bit coins, most times greed makes one fall under the hands of scammers, most people wants to make more money or bitcoins because of the unrealistic offer of scammers, it is what is happening every time.

It was really terrible, my friend introduce to me this investment platform were I can earn some return of investment at 2% daily, I accepted and investment $109 and within some days they said there going for upgrade, that is it they never came back from that upgrade.
Seriously, it's really how most of them operates by cooking up one story about server upgrade. But in reality, what they are doing is running to avoid disaster. Scammers are always looking for ways to update their schemes because if not, they can't easily fool people.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back