What's new

Have you been scammed before through Bitcoin??

I nearly experienced early Bitcoin scam, when i started newly through online investment. When i was seriously looking for a Bitcoin investment platform to invest and earn some reward early last year. That was through Bitcoin cloud mining network, i was thinking that its legit. After mining free satoshis for ten (10) days, reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold, decided to take my earned satoshis. To my surprise i was told to deposit some fraction of Bitcoin for my coins to be successfully processed into the external wallet i opted for. The total coins i mined was 800k satoshis, and i was enticed to pay some fraction of satoshis to withdraw it. The amount they asked me to deposit is in the region of $200k satoshis. And i saw the investment like a shrewd type of investment, cos everything looked like a profitable bargain for me. I decided to take my time out a little to check on their status via google, and see what remarks people are making around them. To my biggest surprise, i saw more than 97% of people tagging them scam, scam!, I was lost of words for such scenario. It was a total shocker, i nearly lost my hard earned satoshi for something i couldn't have gained a dime money. Thank God that i pushed myself to make such review via google, that helped me spot their fraudulent activities through those that were victims of their scam.

Have you faced such kind of scam via Bitcoin before??
I have been a victim to but not in bitcoin and cryptocurrency but in the field also in digital wallet where it must top up on the store to transfer funds to the digital wallet i hope that is the of legitimate transaction but suddenly i just paid and been blocked after the transaction and its my first time in digital world.

Hmm, i never knew that their is a fake Bitcoin around. That is why blockchain is built and created to curtail such kind of fraud that goes around Cryptocurrency not only Bitcoin. No matter how one play smart it can never be confirmed as a real Bitcoin.
I u of a particular app being used by scammers to rip you off your hard-earned cash to Bitcoin. The way it works is that you pay for Bitcoin and they send you a fake Bitcoin alert which signifies the exact amount of Bitcoin you paid for but this is fake if you do not log into blockchain and confirm. Its a big rip off

I nearly experienced early Bitcoin scam, when i started newly through online investment. When i was seriously looking for a Bitcoin investment platform to invest and earn some reward early last year. That was through Bitcoin cloud mining network, i was thinking that its legit. After mining free satoshis for ten (10) days, reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold, decided to take my earned satoshis. To my surprise i was told to deposit some fraction of Bitcoin for my coins to be successfully processed into the external wallet i opted for. The total coins i mined was 800k satoshis, and i was enticed to pay some fraction of satoshis to withdraw it. The amount they asked me to deposit is in the region of $200k satoshis. And i saw the investment like a shrewd type of investment, cos everything looked like a profitable bargain for me. I decided to take my time out a little to check on their status via google, and see what remarks people are making around them. To my biggest surprise, i saw more than 97% of people tagging them scam, scam!, I was lost of words for such scenario. It was a total shocker, i nearly lost my hard earned satoshi for something i couldn't have gained a dime money. Thank God that i pushed myself to make such review via google, that helped me spot their fraudulent activities through those that were victims of their scam.

A lot of people have fallen victim to one online scam or another when they are trying to make money online. It's all part of being too greedy that makes you get scammed. I have been scammed but not for bitcoin investment.

A lot of people have fallen victim to one online scam or another when they are trying to make money online. It's all part of being too greedy that makes you get scammed. I have been scammed but not for bitcoin investment.
Sometimes its not greed that causes online scam. Some people might try to get some amount from a particular website that you do some task to gain Bitcoin. But at the end they scam you off your Bitcoin. That's why we need to make proper research before creating any account with any earning website promising to offer tons of money.

Well I just hearing this for the first time. Never knew there was something like fake bitcoin and all this you guys are talking about here. Guess I would be very careful of cryptocurrency transactions now. But luckily for me, I use block chain

I was scammed in bitcoin before. A guy asked me to send him money before him sending bitcoin, which I did and he refused to send me. But from there I learned lesson and from bitcoin because I don't want to be scammed again.

Sometimes its not greed that causes online scam. Some people might try to get some amount from a particular website that you do some task to gain Bitcoin. But at the end they scam you off your Bitcoin. That's why we need to make proper research before creating any account with any earning website promising to offer tons of money.
From my experience, before they scam you, they are promising you something in return for you to give something or do something which if you look at in closely, you will see that what they are promising is way not realistic but the eagerness and greed to get that which was promised won't let the person see the underlying truth.

By grouping similar scams, such as Ponzi schemes, false ICOs, and fraudulent transactions, Bitcoin investors can increase their odds of success. The sale of a hardware wallet with a corrupted pre-configured seed phrase, which enables hackers to steal funds, is one good trick, exposing bitcoin users to theft.

I have been scammed and I regretted it till today
I received a message from a number on whatsapp saying I requested for to know how to min Bitcoin I was so eager to make money I fell for them.

This is quite unfortunate indeed. And no, I have not been scammed through bitcoin and I pray it does not happened. Although I have been scammed $10 through Pay Pal and it was a painful experience.

From my experience, before they scam you, they are promising you something in return for you to give something or do something which if you look at in closely, you will see that what they are promising is way not realistic but the eagerness and greed to get that which was promised won't let the person see the underlying truth.
Laughs, this man you have lots of convincing points. That's true, greed can't allow people to see what is written on the platform. They want bigger profit all the time without working anything out and they reap from such move also.

Laughs, this man you have lots of convincing points. That's true, greed can't allow people to see what is written on the platform. They want bigger profit all the time without working anything out and they reap from such move also.
Haha, don't mind me my friend, I was meant to be a lawyer but you know Nigerian educational system. When you apply for one thing, they will give you another course to read and I couldn't keep on waiting till they give it to me. But hopefully, I'm going to read law as a second degree.

Bitcoin phishing Online criminals pose as an organisation offering legitimate bitcoin services, often impersonating well-known companies. These scammers then entice victims to part with their bitcoin keys and, once the key has been acquired, they are free to help themselves to the bitcoin in the wallet.

I haven't ever experienced scam because I didn't work online before it.. this is my first time, working in bizdustry... It seems genuine because I haven't took withdraw yet I am still working let see what happens next.

I have never been scammed through Bitcoin because I take extra safety measures to protect my wallet. I've never bought Bitcoin though, but I know my wallet can be hacked into and they transfer the money into Bitcoin.

Although I have been a victim to an online market playform but not in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I invested my fund on a platform and it crashed i lost all i invested to that site. I doubt if there will be a bitcoin scam anytime soon and this is because of its dynamic nature.
It's really painful when you look back and see how stupid you are with the scam online investment that made you got scammed and see how you could have avoided it if you had known what you know now by then. It's all lessons to me at least it helps me guide others to not fall victim to such scams.

A few years ago I was caught in a scammer site, I got scammed on several investment sites that were worth over $ 600 at the time and on some bitcoin ptc and faucet sites sites that didn't pay me.

There are a lot of scammers out there and I have been scammed. Beware of investment sites promising you high interest rates. They are called ponzi scheme. You can gamble with ponzi scheme but only when they are freshly open. Because it will take two to three months operation and after that they will vanish.

Disheartening revel in that may be. I experience your ache bro. I cannot consider having any close to revel in. Mine changed into becoming a member of an escrow organization in which they transact in bitcoins as vendors. It became coronary heart wrenching that i felt like i ought to visit the acute to get the men at the back of it.

At online place there are millions of scams. But do not be fool before any step do research, ask and review from others then try to do anything you want. But To be Honest so far i did not invest in BTC ever. But hopefully i will invest in BTC . But i will avoid by such stuffs hopefully.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back