What's new

Have you been scammed before through Bitcoin??

I dont know if its right to call it scam but i wasted my time thinking i was mining bitcoin in one of the mining site i found what i reached the maximum withdrawal i was now told to upgrade with 0.005btc

I have heard of cases where people have been scammed their hard earn money through crypto currency basically bitcoin. It a horrible experience, well I also fell into it as well as I was promised more bitcoin for less cash. l made some confirmation online.

I haven't been scammed through Bitcoin or money before, but I could remember vividly when I had no knowledge of cryptocurrency someone I met on telegram nearly scammed me even without me suspecting.

I'm always careful when it comes to exposing my secrete code via my coins which is stored on my wallet, via any airdrop or smart contract investment that request i fill out form to attach my crypto wallet details.

I just started crypto currencies related trading not quite long and I haven't been in a position of been scammed actually I have lots of friends who take me through .

Bitcoin scams have been going on over the past two years through so many channels where they set up to scam people who are not well informed on how to invest money through Bitcoin

Bitcoin scams have been going on over the past two years through so many channels where they set up to scam people who are not well informed on how to invest money through Bitcoin
One thing that I have noticed with most people that falls victim of bitcoin scams is that they are so greedy to the extent of falling for any investment opportunity online without doing proper investigation on it.

A lot of people have actually fallen victim to scams because they are actually looking for an opportunity to earn more money, but in the end they all ended up getting scammed.

Yeah i have been scammed before through bitcoin and my experience was that i invested on a telegram bots and i regret investing in it ,because i made huge loss at the end

No one is perfect, I have not been scammed before thankfully but lots of people have, fool me one time shame on yo they say but you can't get me fooled again

Yes ooo, a guy sent a fake coin to me. That day I was mad thank God for blockchain confirmations. Or else, I would have entered debt. The guy intentional sent the fake coin to my wallet address. There is fake Bitcoin. Please be aware
There are lots of scammers online trying everyday to scam people with their hard earned bitcoin, imagine someone sending fake bitcoin , if one is not careful ,mit can makes people run into debt.

There are many scam faucet sites that promise to pay you through bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies. I have never been scammed by them but I still feel scammed by them because they earn a lot and pay so less to their members, so I just stopped using them.

I think this would obviously be like a lesson to you because there are so many scam cloud mining platform out there and we need proper research to be able to know them , but now you would have learned your lesson

yes i did, i sent a guy 100$ worth of bitcoin for a profit of exchanging it to paypal, but he blocked me from all social media platforms and ran away with it

I have endeavor to avoid most online Investment that have demanded any form of bitcoin commitment because most of them are scam . I have never been scammed through bitcoin

I have not been scammed before which cryptocurrency because I'm always careful on the death of transaction I do especially when it is not with people I do not know,we really need to be careful when doing transaction with people we do not know and we also need to avoid greed.

I have never been scam still I started Bitcoin business but I know a friend of mine who was scam through a friend who the meet online after sending him everything in his wallet.

Yes i have been scammed, though not on bitcoin but with tron and ripple. I once saw a vendor online selling ripple at very very cheap price. I was really surprised how cheap it was but out of greed i decided to buying, thinking i would make quick cash. After buying, it was not even sent my ripple wallet, till now i dont even know what have been sent to me. I cant send it, i cant sell it i cant exchange it.

I have got scammed in HYIP sites before. And another scam happened when I met a scammer in facebook and promised me she will return me $500 for investing $5 in 3 days and also showed her mining rigs. Since I was not educated about crypto that time , I blindly sent her $5 and realized I was scammed.

I can not remember the site but one site promised to Kay me for linking bitcoin with my phone and after I reached the threshold I found out it was scam site.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back