What's new

Have you been scammed before through Bitcoin??

I was scammed before of my bitcoins through getting in ilbed in some past ponzi schemes in the past few years. I can say that I have been scammed to the tune of almost a hundred dollars too of my bitcoins

I have been using cryptocurrencies for a very long time now and I have never fall into any scam because I usually take measures to protect my wallet.

I have been using cryptocurrencies for a very long time now and I have never fall into any scam because I usually take measures to protect my wallet.
He scam may not be directly from your wallet , it can come from the fact that you invested heavily in something say time in a paid to post site like this and you end up losing money from it.

I don't I have been scammed from bitcoin portfolio but some scammed me when he promised to sell auto pilot faucet software which he actually sent but wasn't having the product key to crack it. He ran away with my money.

Though I haven't been scammed before but have witnessed them scam my friend before on P2P , honestly not everyone are honest in life , we need to be extra careful sometimes

Well I've never been scam of bitcoins before and I am always careful when I am doing any transaction online with people I do not know, all these things can be avoided if we apply some stretegy.

I am certainly not a fraud since I do not wish to purchase an unidentified site., I simply utilize the site free of charge to prevent frauds.. during the time certainly there certainly were actually a lot of scammers therefore beware.

No I have never been scammed on bitcoin and this is because the persons that thought us how to trade cryptocurrency also gave us some reliable sources we can buy bitcoin from online so since then haven't bought from cheap online advertisers though their prices looks entizing I have never gone for them.
I have also been scammed in a countless investment online begire I started investing and trading in Bitcoin, I have learnt on how to take care of my investment in order nontonfall into scam,

Pretty bad experience I must say my friend. I have had a similar experience but not as bad as yours. I can't explain how I feel when people get into such kind of scams.

Yes l have, but the most painful one was working 24hours on a writing gig that took most of my sleeping hour, just to meet up with the deadline. But guess what? I was immediately blocked when l asked for my payment, and l was so naive not to ask for part of my payment before starting the project.

This has not happened to me before because I'm always careful whenever am dealing with any crypto currency transaction, in fact I prefared to sell out my cryptocurrency to trusted people I have met physically.

I invested Bitcoin on a lot of HYIPs and I was scammed. However, I have also earned Bitcoin from my investment on HYIPs. Between 2016-2018, I was investing on a lot of HYIPs.

Yes there was this site bitconnect which I came across online.
They offered a great range of reward for investment Bitcoin with them.
They requested that iake a deposit of $50 worth of Bitcoin and in 24 hours I will get 💯 return on my deposit.
Well, I didn't fall to it, and I later realized it was a scam

I have never been scammed before,for you to be scammed in cryptocurrency is does onece that are very gready ,so if are not in a hurry to gain ,while you know is very impossible and you entered to take it by force that is wen you can be scammed.

Yeah I think I have been scammed before through Bitcoin before ,when I invested on a particular site like that a doubler site for that matter ,I lose a lot of money then but I have learnt my lesson

I nearly experienced early Bitcoin scam, when i started newly through online investment. When i was seriously looking for a Bitcoin investment platform to invest and earn some reward early last year. That was through Bitcoin cloud mining network, i was thinking that its legit. After mining free satoshis for ten (10) days, reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold, decided to take my earned satoshis. To my surprise i was told to deposit some fraction of Bitcoin for my coins to be successfully processed into the external wallet i opted for. The total coins i mined was 800k satoshis, and i was enticed to pay some fraction of satoshis to withdraw it. The amount they asked me to deposit is in the region of $200k satoshis. And i saw the investment like a shrewd type of investment, cos everything looked like a profitable bargain for me. I decided to take my time out a little to check on their status via google, and see what remarks people are making around them. To my biggest surprise, i saw more than 97% of people tagging them scam, scam!, I was lost of words for such scenario. It was a total shocker, i nearly lost my hard earned satoshi for something i couldn't have gained a dime money. Thank God that i pushed myself to make such review via google, that helped me spot their fraudulent activities through those that were victims of their scam.

Have you faced such kind of scam via Bitcoin before??
I have not faced such a scam before on bitcoin. With the rising rate of cybercrime fraudulent activities online, bitcoin traders and investors have to be cautious to avoid such scams. Losing bitcoins to scammers can be so disheartening.

I haven't been scammed using crpytocurrency to transact because I'm always so cautious and verify before I make any move to transact.
Besides, I have rarely engaged in p2p trades cos that's where one can be most ripped off.

I have never experienced such before and I try as much as possible to be careful when dealing with digital transaction of this nature on the internet. I only deal with trusted platforms and exchanges

I have not been scammed before through Bitcoin and it could be because I have never been in haste to own Bitcoin or I'm patient about online work. Though there have been many temptation about Bitcoin review on my account on social but I never answered them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back