What's new

Have you been scammed before through Bitcoin??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I nearly experienced early Bitcoin scam, when i started newly through online investment. When i was seriously looking for a Bitcoin investment platform to invest and earn some reward early last year. That was through Bitcoin cloud mining network, i was thinking that its legit. After mining free satoshis for ten (10) days, reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold, decided to take my earned satoshis. To my surprise i was told to deposit some fraction of Bitcoin for my coins to be successfully processed into the external wallet i opted for. The total coins i mined was 800k satoshis, and i was enticed to pay some fraction of satoshis to withdraw it. The amount they asked me to deposit is in the region of $200k satoshis. And i saw the investment like a shrewd type of investment, cos everything looked like a profitable bargain for me. I decided to take my time out a little to check on their status via google, and see what remarks people are making around them. To my biggest surprise, i saw more than 97% of people tagging them scam, scam!, I was lost of words for such scenario. It was a total shocker, i nearly lost my hard earned satoshi for something i couldn't have gained a dime money. Thank God that i pushed myself to make such review via google, that helped me spot their fraudulent activities through those that were victims of their scam.

Have you faced such kind of scam via Bitcoin before??

I nearly experienced early Bitcoin scam, when i started newly through online investment. When i was seriously looking for a Bitcoin investment platform to invest and earn some reward early last year. That was through Bitcoin cloud mining network, i was thinking that its legit. After mining free satoshis for ten (10) days, reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold, decided to take my earned satoshis. To my surprise i was told to deposit some fraction of Bitcoin for my coins to be successfully processed into the external wallet i opted for. The total coins i mined was 800k satoshis, and i was enticed to pay some fraction of satoshis to withdraw it. The amount they asked me to deposit is in the region of $200k satoshis. And i saw the investment like a shrewd type of investment, cos everything looked like a profitable bargain for me. I decided to take my time out a little to check on their status via google, and see what remarks people are making around them. To my biggest surprise, i saw more than 97% of people tagging them scam, scam!, I was lost of words for such scenario. It was a total shocker, i nearly lost my hard earned satoshi for something i couldn't have gained a dime money. Thank God that i pushed myself to make such review via google, that helped me spot their fraudulent activities through those that were victims of their scam.

Yes ooo, a guy sent a fake coin to me. That day I was mad thank God for blockchain confirmations. Or else, I would have entered debt. The guy intentional sent the fake coin to my wallet address. There is fake Bitcoin. Please be aware

Yes ooo, a guy sent a fake coin to me. That day I was mad thank God for blockchain confirmations. Or else, I would have entered debt. The guy intentional sent the fake coin to my wallet address. There is fake Bitcoin. Please be aware
Hmm, i never knew that their is a fake Bitcoin around. That is why blockchain is built and created to curtail such kind of fraud that goes around Cryptocurrency not only Bitcoin. No matter how one play smart it can never be confirmed as a real Bitcoin.

No never. I'm saved till like this scammed. But I listened very times about that. Best wishes to all for doing investment in BTC. And be aware from those scammed.

I dimt wish to experience such a bitter experience. The reason is that it is very difficult to trace the transaction. That's why I always make sure that I put much security in place and also very careful when transacting to avoid error.

Lolz, sorry for my reaction just that most of your stories are always funny to me sometimes,there was a time I had such experience that I almost get scammed by some people who promise to double my bitcoins investment within 24 hours and I was to pay them through bitcoins.

Disheartening experience that can be. I feel your pain bro. I can't remember having any near experience. Mine was joining an escrow group where they transact in bitcoins as vendors. It was heart wrenching that i felt like i could go to the extreme to get the guys behind it.

The reason is that it is very difficult to trace the transaction. That's why I always make sure that I put much security in place and also very careful when transacting to avoid err
Post automatically merged:

I dimt wish to experience such a bitter experience. The reason is that it is very difficult to trace the transaction. That's why I always make sure

My goodness! You are damn lucky. I was scammed by an individual who promised to send me my bitcoin to my block chain wallet just because he told me I would be able to mine through k-miner, which would be to earn bitcoin every 24 hours but I need few bitcoin transaction on the app. I never thought it was a scam. It was painful

My goodness! You are damn lucky. I was scammed by an individual who promised to send me my bitcoin to my block chain wallet just because he told me I would be able to mine through k-miner, which would be to earn bitcoin every 24 hours but I need few bitcoin transaction on the app. I never thought it was a scam. It was painful
Chaii, that's a pity seeing you scammed from such kind of scam mining site. That's how they operate like legit, and taking no fee when you start mining. But as time proceeds and reach the level of withdrawal threshold that's when you will notice strange things like paying dome fees to withdraw your funds.

I have never been scammed before,for you to be scammed in cryptocurrency is does onece that are very gready ,so if are not in a hurry to gain ,while you know is very impossible and you entered to take it by force that is wen you can be scammed

I have never been scammed before,for you to be scammed in cryptocurrency is does onece that are very gready ,so if are not in a hurry to gain ,while you know is very impossible and you entered to take it by force that is wen you can be scammed
I can't even put an eye on such suspicious reward package from any unregulated mining sites. I tried falling for such kind of scam earlier before now when i came newly in the online world. Now things are beginning to be familiar with me.

I have been scammed through bitcoins before though my greed also added to the reasons why I was scammed, the person came up with a very ridiculous and mouth watering offer so I fell for it without doing any background check-up to confirm if the offer was real. Since then I have been more careful and smart when cryptocurrency is involved in my dealings.

No i haven't because for me Bitcoin is the most ideal form of investment. It's too valuable for me to just use it to invest on projects. And too valuable to entrust to other people. I rather just keep my coins to my wallet and wait for it to rise than to rely on investments with Bitcoin.

I'm not a scam because I don't want to invest in an unknown website., I just use the website for free to avoid scams .. at the time there were so many scammers so be careful.

Yeah, been there. I just hope that karma will do the revenge for them.
Scammers are getting increasingly sophisticated in their attempts to get your money or personal details

I was about to try botcoin doubler machine (terminal dialogue.... being processed... created... pay now transaction fee). But i stopped there glad that i had no fee or being amateur i might try that time. Well scammed on other payment methods many times but not bitcoin.

I have been scammed and I regretted it till today
I received a message from a number on whatsapp saying I requested for to know how to min Bitcoin I was so eager to make money I fell for them, they talked about a T-miner App version 1.0 and version 2.0 and they told me the using and I should pay money for the app, that's how they scammed me my hard earned money

No I have never been scammed on bitcoin and this is because the persons that thought us how to trade cryptocurrency also gave us some reliable sources we can buy bitcoin from online so since then haven't bought from cheap online advertisers though their prices looks entizing I have never gone for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back