What's new

Have you been scammed before through Bitcoin??

I habe scammed so many times and it hurts my pocket everytime. But I learned my lesson. It is not the end of the world foe me. I still have hope for crypto world. I have invested some coins and no plans of selling it on earlier time.

A few years ago I was caught in a scammer site, I got scammed on several investment sites that were worth over $ 600 at the time and on some bitcoin ptc and faucet sites sites that didn't pay me.
It's such a shame that they scammed you up to that amount of money, I'm sure if you choose to go back in time, you would definitely correct that mistake from your end because getting scammed has to do with a bit of one's greedy which allows you to fall for them all in the name of your trying to earn more.

It's such a shame that they scammed you up to that amount of money, I'm sure if you choose to go back in time, you would definitely correct that mistake from your end because getting scammed has to do with a bit of one's greedy which allows you to fall for them all in the name of your trying to earn more.
Because at this time I don't know their scammer tricks, I joined several investment Bitcoin sites, the first month they paid, and instead of withdrawing my investment plus interest, instead I added to the investment, the second month still paid, and I added more investment in the third month the sites were closed (down) ). because of this experience I stay away from online investment sites.

Because at this time I don't know their scammer tricks, I joined several investment Bitcoin sites, the first month they paid, and instead of withdrawing my investment plus interest, instead I added to the investment, the second month still paid, and I added more investment in the third month the sites were closed (down) ). because of this experience I stay away from online investment sites.
About the bitcoin mining websites, I have been on the receiving end of wasting my precious time on so many and still ended up not getting paid. It was a tough lesson for me back then due to my high hopes on being able to get cryptocurrency from mining but it was all a fluke.

No, I have never been scammed of Bitcoin before. This is a very good opener, before you venture into any website make sure you check the reviews on Google. Something similar to this your story has happened to me on telegram. Telegram bot that someone referred me to after completing the task, it asked me to deposit before I could withdraw.

No, I have never been scammed of Bitcoin before. This is a very good opener, before you venture into any website make sure you check the reviews on Google. Something similar to this your story has happened to me on telegram. Telegram bot that someone referred me to after completing the task, it asked me to deposit before I could withdraw.
I have heard so much about the so called telegraph mining bots and its scamming schemes but I have never gotten myself to try it out because of my past experience with other bitcoin mining websites. To me, they are all basically the same thing, so there is no need to waste my time on such.

Valid question this is. Scams are everywhere at online place. There are many scam sites or scam things which can trap you . but i never scammed by BTC. Interesting story of your scam history about BTC. First we should research about new things to avoid scamming.

Valid question this is. Scams are everywhere at online place. There are many scam sites or scam things which can trap you . but i never scammed by BTC. Interesting story of your scam history about BTC. First we should research about new things to avoid scamming.
I always tell my good friends about how they should go about online investment and cryptocurrencies investments by making them understand that simply because it's trending does not mean it's trustworthy and legit. It's those trending schemes that most times end up as scams.

No I haven't been scammed and I pray never to fall victim of such. I learnt people get scammed severally and the scammers go unpunished because a bitcoin address is untraceable to the reciever but I'm not certain how true this is. Can anyone please enlighten me abt such?

I always tell my good friends about how they should go about online investment and cryptocurrencies investments by making them understand that simply because it's trending does not mean it's trustworthy and legit. It's those trending schemes that most times end up as scams.
We should not go deep and for extra or new things in Crypto currency World. If you are earning from bizdustry and investing through CoinEx or other software then why would you go new things for nothing. So simply earn and invest in simple way that's it

Scammed? No I have not been scammed and I don't pray to be scammed in the future. To avoid such you need to know your dealer and avoid most of the ads that pops up every here and there. The effect of it will definitely be brutal and that's why I don't take handling the coin lightly.

I haven't been scammed of Bitcoin before but I mostly fall for one last year when I stumbled on a website that claimed to be mining Bitcoin so I tried it out to mine some of the crypto currency and send it to my wallet. Immediately I reached the minimum cash out on the platform they told me to send some token of BTC to there wallet to redeem my prize I just left the website

I have not been scammed through Bitcoin before but my friend narrated how he was scammed through Bitcoin on telegram. He was moved into a certain Bitcoin exchange group on telegram that claims to sell and buy Bitcoin, this my friend fell for their scam and sent Bitcoin worth $30 to them.

We should not go deep and for extra or new things in Crypto currency World. If you are earning from bizdustry and investing through CoinEx or other software then why would you go new things for nothing. So simply earn and invest in simple way that's it
Yeah, you're are very correct with your assessment, it's only that some people don't really like taking or doing things the simple way. So, they end up making things complicated and a whole lot difficult for them which most times get them involved in scam.
Post automatically merged:

No I haven't been scammed and I pray never to fall victim of such. I learnt people get scammed severally and the scammers go unpunished because a bitcoin address is untraceable to the reciever but I'm not certain how true this is. Can anyone please enlighten me abt such?
As much as you don't want to have any experience with scams that are related to cryptocurrencies, it's very important that you mind how you let your greed push you in terms of what you don't really know how it works but simply because people are saying it works with fake updates.

Well is it that the payments did not go through or the person didn't deliver the service paid for? I haven't really heard about people being scammed, it's either the person ran away with the fund or didn't deliver the service one paid for. I haven't had such experience anyway but I know someone who was tricked into parting away his bitcoin.

I believe in one way or the other a lot has been scam though btc, mine was through investment, I did invest in a program using btc, I withdraw just three times and the site close down while I still have %50 of my bitcoin in the program.

Yes sir I have been scammed severally both on Bitcoin platform and CRT platform, do you know about crypta? Bro I invested my money on the platform since last year till now they are no longer paying people, my money is hanging there till now. Most of my friends, can't forgive the CEO of cripta..

There a lot of scam site online. Some offering ridiculous amount of interest that expert in forex won't even offer to the favorite clients. I have fell victims to this site twice. It can't happen the third time.

Well is it that the payments did not go through or the person didn't deliver the service paid for? I haven't really heard about people being scammed, it's either the person ran away with the fund or didn't deliver the service one paid for. I haven't had such experience anyway but I know someone who was tricked into parting away his bitcoin.
Scammers are plenty online, just like you pointed out, it's basically one party defaulting in the business or investment deal they had agreed with anther party. So, it's why before you make any deals online that is about investment, you need to be eyes peeled to avoid criminals.

I can't really say wether I was scammed through BTC but all I know is that I lost my BTC to MMM a ponzi scheme. Till tomorrow that foolishness on my part is still ringing in my brain. I was greedy and looking for quick was to make money but at the end of the day, my investment went down the drain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back