What's new

Have you been scammed before through Bitcoin??

I have never been scammed before and I don't think I can ever be scammed because I am also always very careful with the kind of people I deal with and also the platforms are you are legit and reputable.

I was scammed sometimes early this year of my Bitcoin by a particular scammer who claimed to be a tutor and offers to sell us some coins to start our own business like.him

I have not been scammed on bitcoin because I never earn or buy bitcoin before. I still don't know anything about it's being traded. I'm still looking for someone to enlighten me on it.

I have not been scammed through bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies becuse before I invest money I do lot of reserch and I do not easily fall prey becuse am not greedy

I have been scammed through bitcoin multiple times. Last time I was scammed was about 3 years ago through a cloud mining company. I lost $20 worth of bitcoin.

I have never done any investment with bitcoin before. I was once added to a group and the admin was sharing how to send free Bitcoin to another person. I was shocked this kind of app exists. It will ruin things and crypto

I have not been scammed with bitcoin before but I have been scammed with other coin named feyorra token. I wanted to buy it from someone online, I paid him but he did not send the coin to me

Have you been scammed through bit coin
Well as for me i have never put my self through Bitcoin business, talkles of been scammed

I have never done any investment with bitcoin before. I was once added to a group and the admin was sharing how to send free Bitcoin to another person. I was shocked this kind of app exists. It will ruin things and crypto
Hmm, their are some malicious apps to steal peoples hard earned coins. It will only work for scamming when people give it chance to steal their sensitive crypto information.

I've never been scammed cos I learned it recently and it's from here. I've gotten lots of legit information before investing my funds into it.

I have never been scammed when investing in bitcoin because i don't believed in any investment anymore looking st how people are been scammed.

Yes I have been scammed before of my hard earned Bitcoin in my wallet sometime ago. This was a mere hack that I unknowingly permitted into my Bitcoin wallet without knowing it.

I try to be smart and avoid falling in the wrong hand. I know scammers are everywhere trying to ruin people's life by scamming them off their BTC coin.

I have been scammed with bitcoin investment bitcoin, the site offered a two percent daily interest, I was new to crypto and thought it was genuine but got scammed of my hard earned 39 dollars

I almost some dollars to a scammer who introduced me to a site where I have to invest some crypto worth of $20 and above and get returns in 24 hours.
I was fast enough to make some reviews on goggle and I realized it's a fraud

I nearly experienced early Bitcoin scam, when i started newly through online investment. When i was seriously looking for a Bitcoin investment platform to invest and earn some reward early last year. That was through Bitcoin cloud mining network, i was thinking that its legit. After mining free satoshis for ten (10) days, reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold, decided to take my earned satoshis. To my surprise i was told to deposit some fraction of Bitcoin for my coins to be successfully processed into the external wallet i opted for. The total coins i mined was 800k satoshis, and i was enticed to pay some fraction of satoshis to withdraw it. The amount they asked me to deposit is in the region of $200k satoshis. And i saw the investment like a shrewd type of investment, cos everything looked like a profitable bargain for me. I decided to take my time out a little to check on their status via google, and see what remarks people are making around them. To my biggest surprise, i saw more than 97% of people tagging them scam, scam!, I was lost of words for such scenario. It was a total shocker, i nearly lost my hard earned satoshi for something i couldn't have gained a dime money. Thank God that i pushed myself to make such review via google, that helped me spot their fraudulent activities through those that were victims of their scam.

Have you faced such kind of scam via Bitcoin before??
I have never fallen victim to this sort of scam however i have invested in a scam site before and have lost a considerable amount that way as well. I think with these sites sometimes it can be so hard to see if it is legit because they take a lot of care to make sure that it ticks all the boxes of things that we are looking for.

I have never fallen victim to this sort of scam however i have invested in a scam site before and have lost a considerable amount that way as well. I think with these sites sometimes it can be so hard to see if it is legit because they take a lot of care to make sure that it ticks all the boxes of things that we are looking for.
Such kind of site claiming to offer legit crypto reward back then for me is simply ridiculous scamming site. I believe they've gone out in the frame of online earning.

I habe been scammed once with Bitcoin. During my early days in the crypto currency exchange Business, I wanted to sell some coins to a buyer and after transferring the coin to him he blocked me

I have never been scam because I am not into cryptocurrncy but I have heard about people that had been scam, is not really easy with them because is very painful.

Such kind of site claiming to offer legit crypto reward back then for me is simply ridiculous scamming site. I believe they've gone out in the frame of online earning.
The logic that I generally use is that if they are requiring an additional fund then they should be able to obtain this from the money that they supposedly have generated for me and as a result if they're not able to take it from that it shows that it is not legitimate.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back