Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I'm curious, does anyone here have a private site? Maybes it's a site to post your journal, a private one that is. Or maybe you have private sites that only a select few can access. Do you have any private sites, or run any private sites?

I do not have any private sites. Some of my sites are not publicly launched so they are not accessible to public because they do not not the site exist ( SEO and digital marketing has not been done) but I have no intention of keeping these sites away from public for long, these sites are under construction and once I do all necessary things in the site, I will start promoting for traffic

I do not have any private sites. Some of my sites are not publicly launched so they are not accessible to public because they do not not the site exist ( SEO and digital marketing has not been done) but I have no intention of keeping these sites away from public for long, these sites are under construction and once I do all necessary things in the site, I will start promoting for traffic
Ah ok, so some of your sites are only private because they're not ready to go public. I got ya. That's usually how I do it too. Most of my sites are private until I start to promote them.

Ah ok, so some of your sites are only private because they're not ready to go public. I got ya. That's usually how I do it too. Most of my sites are private until I start to promote them.
I think that's how it goes for most people. By the way, when you are creating your site and it is already live but you have not started promoting it, do you block the site form search engines? I mean do you discourage under construction sites form search engine indexing?

I think that's how it goes for most people. By the way, when you are creating your site and it is already live but you have not started promoting it, do you block the site form search engines? I mean do you discourage under construction sites form search engine indexing?
It is better to prevent the registration form from being accessed to the website because site under construction does not prevent the registration form until the admin turns off registrations until maintenance work has been achieved until the end. The announcement is most of time readen but people still join.

Well, when I create a website, a forum or a blog, I always keep registration off until the site is ready to be used by people. I do not want people to start using half baked websites. However, once I have a couple of content on the site, my sites will be available for public.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back