What's new

Hat type of real estate would you prefer

Real estate can be used for different purposes. I guess that one described is used for commercial ones. This will bring development to the town or city and in the long run, it will be expensive to rent. It will be like a trade center if maintained properly.

Paid to post is the most easiest one to make money now because you can actually start making money immediately you are accepted into the platform, you only have to obey the rules and regulation of the communities from there you are good to go.

When it comes to real estate I do not like building a residential rental properties because of the normal headache that comes with tenants. I usually prefer to go into building construction or hotels.

True real estate is divided into residential and commercial purposes. For me I will love to go into commercial line of real estate because in my country it is easier for people to pay their rent promptly when renting a commercial property than those renting residential property.

I recently visited a beautiful estate downtown and to my surprise I was told it was a residential estate so I asked what that meant and I was told real estate id divided into commercial, residential and land . How true is this?
That's true.
There are realtors who deal with landed properties (land), others who deal with sale of houses (commercial) and some who build houses and rent them out (residential).

Yes, this is possible because, in some cases, if the real estate you are planning to develop has not yet been developed to the extent you want it to be developed, you can simply convert a portion of it to residential areas and allow people to begin living there while you continue to sell the rest for development.

When it comes to real estate I do not like building a residential rental properties because of the normal headache that comes with tenants. I usually prefer to go into building construction or hotels.
In the case of a hotel, how would you handle customers that misuse the various equipments found in the hotel? There are cases of customers who have damaged hotel properties.

Yes, we have many other estate types you haven't mentioned. One of them is the industrial estate too, where estates are developed for industrial purposes.
We have government (federal or state) housing estate too.

You can be a realtor who sales only land and you can be into residential homes or for businesses. That's the different types of realtors that I know and I think commercial is more profitable seconded by land

I would most likely settle for a commercial real estate as this would help to generate a lot of revenue per year and also help cover lots of expenses.

That's possible but I have never seen a situation like this. But it will be great for you to live in a house and the same time earning money.

I prefer lands because people nowadays want to buy and build and not just renovate although buy and build dosnt bring much profit as renovating

It's very true. Real Estes are divided into commercial, residential and land. I prefer a commercial real estate that would bring in profit though.

Real estate is one of the oldest and most popular asset classes. Most new investors in real estate know this, but what they don't know is how many different types of real estate investments exist.

As you uncover these different types of real estate investments and learn more about them, it isn't unusual to find a reference to someone who has built a fortune by learning to specialize in a particular niche.

You are right , we have residential estate , commercial estate and land estate all in real estate business , residential estate is where people lives and commercial estate is where business at being carried out and land estate is where there's vast amount land for sale.

You are right , we have residential estate , commercial estate and land estate all in real estate business , residential estate is where people lives and commercial estate is where business at being carried out and land estate is where there's vast amount land for sale.
Among the ones you just made mention of, which would you consider as the one to give out much profit, or if you where given the chance to choose, which would you go for?

I prefer residential and commercial real estate property. The reason is that you can easily get people occupy either of the two properties when you want to rent them out. And you can easily increase the price over time as you want.

The type of real estate I like is selling of landed property and building technology of houses. This will improve the estate management to get good income. This will allow you mingle with eminent people.

Among the ones you just made mention of, which would you consider as the one to give out much profit, or if you where given the chance to choose, which would you go for?
I would go for residential buildings. It's quite capital intensive, but once you start earning from rents or sale of the houses, you would see how lucrative this aspect of real estate is.

Real estate are divide into two parts
1.Residential estate
2.Commercial estate
Residential estate are the ones individual lives in it involves the flats, duplex and big mansions .
Commercial estate involves shops, schools, companies, event centers.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back