What's new

Hat type of real estate would you prefer

My own opinion on this its very simple, I would rather do it all if I am to go into real estate business.
For example someone come to me that he or she need a land to buy but because I only focus on residents I might loose the client,but if I am into every angle or aspect in real estate no one we have to go with my profit you know ..
You need land I get for you,you need residents I will still get it for you,and if u also need commercial as well I get it done. So the best way to make more profit in it is to do it all...
I agree with you, after having analyzed and studied the different options, if you have the disposition and the capital, you have to do it all. This way you will have more chances of acquiring big profits and having a happy customer which leads to a good reputation.

I prefer real estate that deals with residential buildings and also land, with this you can be able to make lot's of money because many persons go for residential building

I prefer the land type of real estate. Whichever among the three you choose, they are all still good. All take one to re over your capital though

I prefer estate that are located in satellite areas, estate that generally provides all kinds of services, any estate that is security tight because I really value peace of mind at all cost.

There are so many real estate that can really fetch you money if you know your onions. Commercial real estate is very good in the sense that it has many features which many customers like.

There is no one that is not profitable it depends on tour areas of interest and expertise as we always have preference in our line of business. Residential real estates are more sort after because of the numbers of people in need of residential accommodations are much than those in need of commercial apartments and offices.

I think all parts of real estate are really good but if I was to choose, I would choose residential real estate because of where I stay presently and the demand for residential buildings is kindof high.

True, real estate is divided into these areas, if you have the capital, i would advice that you go for all. Each of these category carries alot of profits and hsvr their various advantages

Most real estate firms are all encompassing. The residential, commercial and even landed properties could be under the same umbrella of real estate without the need to prefer any above the other.

Having a student lodge close by with the tertiary institution. Or building a hotel, comprising of all the social facilities that entices and makes people feel good.

Real estate business is not that very easy to start because it requires some level of capital, but I always advise people to venture into it if they have the money because it is one of the best investment anyone can ever make.

Commercial and residential are the two I would focus on mostly when I do go into real estate because the opportunities are limitless there, a lot that can be done and has been done

I prefer commercial real estate because it includes shopping centers and strip malls, medical and educational buildings, hotels and offices.
as you have likely said in your comment I will also prefer commercial real estate that include shopping centre strip malls educational buildings and hotel inside with these you can be able to make lots of money in such real estate .

The best commercial properties to invest in include industrial, office, retail, hospitality and multifamily projects. For investors with a strong focus on improving their local communities, commercial real estate investing can support that focus.
I agree with you totally because in my country the best commercial properties to invest in I always in the industrial section and so I would always advise everyone to invest in commercial Properties as they are the best form of real estate investment.

I recently visited a beautiful estate downtown and to my surprise I was told it was a residential estate so I asked what that meant and I was told real estate id divided into commercial, residential and land . How true is this?
Residential estate🤔, I know have heard of residential estate before but I don't know if it truly means commercial residential and land.

Both of them has their own advantage and disadvantage, when you're talking about commercial estate it has to do with an estate with business and contents a places like hotel, supermarket,mall, residential estate to not have all these things.

I prefer commercial real estate because it includes shopping centers and strip malls, medical and educational buildings, hotels and offices.
I prefer real estate that has to do with residential than commercial real estate that has to do with shop centres this is because most times people go for commercial buildings more.

The type of investment i would like to have in my real estate is on properties and infrastructure.I would like to established an event centre for occation and events,because this type of investment will guarantee your investmet quick returns.

To be frank, if I want to venture into real estate as I am planning to. I will try to venture into land real estate instead of building. This is because building does depreciate.

Good idea I prefer commercial real estate because it will really help one to invest so many things on it, like hotels or other things as well, so real estate is really good investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back