What's new

Hat type of real estate would you prefer

I am somebody who prefers to be building rental properties like conference halls and hotels and not something that is permanent because of the headache that usually come with it.

I know there are commercial estate and also residential estate , the commercial estate may be mainly for business purposes but residential estate are mainly for government workers and people who are on a working or construction project. This is how I understand it .

Some areas allow you to use land in various ways. It depends on the laws, regulations, and permits of said area. I know in my area, it is either residential or commercial, there is no in-between. It can't be both.

The type of real estate I like is that I the urban area, once done at my side the method of payment do not become an issue like in the rural area that the tent do not like paying at all but want to stay.

I am somebody who prefers to be building rental properties like conference halls and hotels and not something that is permanent because of the headache that usually come with it.
That's a nice way of generating a passive income but however this is not rampant in my location , a lot of people here prefer to buy lands for long-term investment. I still consider it as a profitable investment though.

There are so many kinds of real estate that you might want to consider but I usually prefer to build residential homes especially one that you will be collecting monthly rent.

Residential structures are properties such as houses, apartment buildings, townhouses, and vacation houses where a person or family pays you to live in the property. The length of their stay is based upon the rental or lease agreement.
Residential buildings are very lucreative in that if one happens to get good tenants that are prompt in the payment of their rentage,then one would not have any reason for concern,but the aspect of buildings for event centres is also good as well.

I recently visited a beautiful estate downtown and to my surprise I was told it was a residential estate so I asked what that meant and I was told real estate id divided into commercial, residential and land . How true is this?
I think it's a good idea to deal with different types of lands (for commercial or residential purposes) as a real estate agent because it will increase your clients and business opportunities.

Well I did not have a specific type choice of real estate I want but i just want a real estate in a good location that is to say in the urban areas not in the rural areas because of the way it will be patronize.

Creating of resorts or recreational centres has always been one of my most favourite real estate properties because of how you are not going to be going into a long-term commitment with anybody.

Actually real estate investment is divided into residential and commercial though my understanding may quite differs. Residents are in such a way that someone can rent and stay with families depending on the period he wanted and the structure are the same in the location. while commercial can not be rented for too long stayed.

The type of real estate I like is that I the urban area, once done at my side the method of payment do not become an issue like in the rural area that the tent do not like paying at all but want to stay.
That would be setting up structure for either rentage or leasing,most of the time,in urban city,there is the leverage of many persons that can get your properties occupied and you have the advantage getting your payment on time in majority of the cases as compared to the rural areas.

Real estate is one of the oldest and most popular asset classes. Most new investors in real estate know this, but what they don't know is how many different types of real estate investments exist.

As you uncover these different types of real estate investments and learn more about them, it isn't unusual to find a reference to someone who has built a fortune by learning to specialize in a particular niche.

Residential structures are properties such as houses, apartment buildings, townhouses, and vacation houses where a person or family pays you to live in the property. The length of their stay is based upon the rental or lease agreement.
There are various types of investment in the real estate sector,you can decide to invest in structure and leverage on rentage or leasing for your gains and income,while you can also invest into landed property and allow it to appriciate.

Real estate is one of the oldest and most popular asset classes. Most new investors in real estate know this, but what they don't know is how many different types of real estate investments exist.

As you uncover these different types of real estate investments and learn more about them, it isn't unusual to find a reference to someone who has built a fortune by learning to specialize in a particular niche.
That's true, you need to have a good experience before you can be able to earn money with those kinds of ways, this also risk, you need to risk your money before you can earn.

I personally prefer rental properties and short-term leasing properties like hotels and guest house. I believe that they tend to bring you a better turnover and even less headache.

I personally prefer rental properties and short-term leasing properties like hotels and guest house. I believe that they tend to bring you a better turnover and even less headache.
That's true, if that is giving you a headache I think you can go for whatever you like, all that matters is for you to earn money, an if you can earn money doing that, then it's great.

Lands and commercial real estate properties are the most suitable as it is the most profitable for investment. However residential properties can also be suitable depending on location.

Commercial real estate is a property that is rented to businesses, residential real estate is a property that is occupied by residents and land is a property that does not have any construction and is available for renting or construction.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back