Hat type of real estate would you prefer

Eodine

Eodine
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 13, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I recently visited a beautiful estate downtown and to my surprise I was told it was a residential estate so I asked what that meant and I was told real estate id divided into commercial, residential and land . How true is this?

In terms of real estate properties, I tend to want it to be diversified instead of having to focus on one line of business. In the place where I stay, it is a very fast developing town so it is more lucrative if you build lodges with bar and restaurant and you wouldn't earn much if you are into tech or own a transport company here. So if am to start buying or building real estate properties then this will be my focus but off course it can change at any given time so I am ready to adapt.

Residential structures are properties such as houses, apartment buildings, townhouses, and vacation houses where a person or family pays you to live in the property. The length of their stay is based upon the rental or lease agreement.

It's very true that the real estate sector is divided into commercial and residential areas. Any land that you want to build your house on has already been designated the kind of purpose to which it will be used for, it's either it will be used for commercial purpose or it'll be used for residential purposes.

Real estate is one of the oldest and most popular asset classes. Most new investors in real estate know this, but what they don't know is how many different types of real estate investments exist.

As you uncover these different types of real estate investments and learn more about them, it isn't unusual to find a reference to someone who has built a fortune by learning to specialize in a particular niche.

I recently visited a beautiful estate downtown and to my surprise I was told it was a residential estate so I asked what that meant and I was told real estate id divided into commercial, residential and land . How true is this?
My own opinion on this its very simple, I would rather do it all if I am to go into real estate business.
For example someone come to me that he or she need a land to buy but because I only focus on residents I might loose the client,but if I am into every angle or aspect in real estate no one we have to go with my profit you know ..
You need land I get for you,you need residents I will still get it for you,and if u also need commercial as well I get it done. So the best way to make more profit in it is to do it all...

My own opinion on this its very simple, I would rather do it all if I am to go into real estate business.
For example someone come to me that he or she need a land to buy but because I only focus on residents I might loose the client,but if I am into every angle or aspect in real estate no one we have to go with my profit you know ..
You need land I get for you,you need residents I will still get it for you,and if u also need commercial as well I get it done. So the best way to make more profit in it is to do it all...
Thanks for the insight but do all these types of property under real estate have the same value? Can we say that commercial,residential or landed investments yield the same profit in the nearest future or would they be different?

I
I feel like it's good like that an estate is separated. When one wanys peace without the noise from industy and soon it is good for one to have the chance to chosse that. It aslo prevent exposure feom toxic materials from industry.

In our country there is a zoning of areas into residential, commercial, industrial, rural and forest (or raw land). When a village is a residential village then that means you cannot build a mall inside. In a commercial area it is obvious that the land is very expensive so it is silly if you build a residential house there. We live in a house situated inside a residential village because I do not want to live in a condominium unit in the city. It is very crowded there and air pollution is too much.

The best properties to live in don’t always translate to the best to invest in, and vice versa. Investment properties require a different mindset in terms of things like costs, location, and amenities. The search process is different, too. If you’re looking for discounted homes that are bank-owned or have been foreclosed, Auction.com is your place.

I think this is based on the three classical usage of land. Land being used as land is for agricultural purposes. For commercial purposes, you are looking at setting up a factory or a company on a land. As a residential estate, it involves using land to build houses that people can stay in.

The best properties to live in don't generally make an interpretation of to the best to put resources into, and the other way around. Speculation properties require an alternate attitude as far as things prefer expenses, area, and conveniences.

The best commercial properties to invest in include industrial, office, retail, hospitality and multifamily projects. For investors with a strong focus on improving their local communities, commercial real estate investing can support that focus.

Yes, this is very possible because in some cases if the real estate you are planning to do is not yet developed to some certain extent you wish to develop it to you can just turn down part to a residential areas and let people start living in it while you keep selling the rest for development

Lol, I think this is common knowledge. There are estates that are subdivided into residential, and commercial, most of the companies that produce large scale products needs space to work and offices in town.

I would personally to deal in the type of real estate that focuses on commercial buildings like shop, schools, companies, etc. this is due to the fact that her demand for buildings like this is very high and the prices are not really open to negotiation due to how important they are.

Yes, it is totally true, the commercial refers to real estate destined, as the same word says, to have different businesses, such as a mini commercial center, the residential one that is to live in, whether they are houses or apartment buildings and land properties. In my case I prefer the residential one.

Yes its a good idea, its just like you are helping the ones that don't have the money to build or buy a house so the best thing you could do is to build a residential area for them, if the estate is too big you can turn some part to a residential and sell the other parts.

According to my own point of view, as a real estate agent, I believe land is the best. When you want to invest in real estate, you should first invest in land, before going into property. This is because if you have invest in land. You can easily move into building and construction

I prefer commercial real estate because it includes shopping centers and strip malls, medical and educational buildings, hotels and offices.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back