What's new

Hat type of real estate would you prefer

Sure you can do such a thing, but you will require a large amount of land space, you will also require a lot of starting capital to begin.

I recently visited a beautiful estate downtown and to my surprise I was told it was a residential estate so I asked what that meant and I was told real estate id divided into commercial, residential and land . How true is this?

Seriously, a lot of houses that are built in one estate and fence that run it's something that looks very creative in terms of the real estate investment that some people go into with billions of money.

Being all round real estate agent is ideal in my life, cos I have experience around real estate agent job. I love negotiating for land and commercial building.

I'm not that vast in the real estate investment and I really don't know the difference of what you just said. However I will make more research about it and see how it goes to expand my knowledge

I guess they simply just try to tell you that there are real estate houses that are strictly residential. While some are commercial like the office apartments and schools and so on and some are as you know it land

Commercial estate I think is used for business such as offices, sometimes wharehouse or even a mall or an eatery or for lundry

Having a student lodge close by with the tertiary institution. Or building a hotel, comprising of all the social facilities that entices and makes people feel good.
When it comes to the type of real estate that can actually bring in good returns,will to some extent have to do with the locality.If its in a busy city and environment,an event and hospitality outfit can be ok,residencial can also sell as well.

I am more concerned about the type of real estate that is dealing with the actual construction of real estate buildings like sending of construction materials or having a construction company.

I think I prefer the real estate that deals with huge houses and shopping complex, also buying extremely large piece of land and selling bits by bits in plots

Thanks for the insight but do all these types of property under real estate have the same value? Can we say that commercial,residential or landed investments yield the same profit in the nearest future or would they be different?
Definitely, they don't have the same value. Value of properties varies depending on the location. Commercial estate has more value that the rest. The value of properties in that appreciate more than the rest.

Yes it's been subtle to commercial : which is mainly shops or office , while residential is for living , it can be a mini estate ...

Personally, I always prefer a commercial real estate because it covers a whole lot of businesses like houses, marts, malls, hospitals, markets etc.

I
Real estate is one of the oldest and most popular asset classes. Most new investors in real estate know this, but what they don't know is how many different types of real estate investments exist.

As you uncover these different types of real estate investments and learn more about them, it isn't unusual to find a reference to someone who has built a fortune by learning to specialize in a particular niche.
I totally agree with you. You need to properly make research before venturing into any Business especially in the real estate business. And also you need to meet experts or people that have succeeded in that line

I recently visited a beautiful estate downtown and to my surprise I was told it was a residential estate so I asked what that meant and I was told real estate id divided into commercial, residential and land . How true is this?
These are definitely the kind of investment a real estate investor have to be able to make returns on hs investment,in a city the issue of accomodation is usually sort after and so it would more of a good idea to set up a residential housing to meets peoples needs.

I would prefer buying of lands to keep. I believe this will be the best for me as I will buy lands in areas that are approaching development and wait till it's developed, before I sell it.

Estates are designated for either business or a resident for people. Even when it's not built, the land was already booked for it purpose

I would prefer a commercial estate because there is every tendency for development and also gives room for increment in value, commercial estate gives you that identity.

There are actually so much to learn in this forum from some educated members here. Personally, I prefer the commercial type of estate as it contains many sections such as hotels, and even shopping malls. That is just my take. Thanks for sharing.

I like both residential properties as well as the commercial ones. people will always look out for a shelter and a place where they can carry out their businesses.

I think the best real estate business is one that involves building houses into flats and renting them out to people for a period of time depending on the amount paid.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back