What's new

Hat type of real estate would you prefer

The best commercial properties to invest in include industrial, office, retail, hospitality and multifamily projects. ... One reason commercial properties are considered to be one of the best types of real estate investments is because of the potential for higher cash flow.

I would prefer a real estate to be situated at a cool location, preferably, GRA, it should be built and designed in modern style that will be attractive

Residential real estate includes both new construction and resale homes. ...
Commercial real estate includes shopping centers and strip malls, medical and educational buildings, hotels and offices. ...
Industrial real estate includes manufacturing buildings and property, as well as warehouses

I recently visited a beautiful estate downtown and to my surprise I was told it was a residential estate so I asked what that meant and I was told real estate id divided into commercial, residential and land . How true is this?
I prefer going into real estate and invest in buying and selling of piece lands. I do not want to pass through the stress of building and letting it out for rent. Lands alone appreciate without any structure on it.

It is true and possible to have that kind of real estate investments if you have enough capital. It looks like the owner has the capital, he could lease the land and let it grow in price or sell the commercial property for a good price.

Real property is the property, land, buildings, air rights above the land and underground rights under the land. Among the three types of property we have which are
- residential
-commercial
And industry, residential real estate is the most preferable to me.

Commercial Real Estate
One reason commercial properties are considered to be one of the best types of real estate investments is because of the potential for higher cash flow.

According to my own point of view, if I am asked between commercial, residents, and land property in real estate, I'll prefer investing on land first, after that I can now go into commercial. because in an empty land you can decide whether to build or to sell it the way you bought it

In terms of real estate properties, I tend to want it to be diversified instead of having to focus on one line of business. In the place where I stay, it is a very fast developing town so it is more lucrative if you build lodges with bar and restaurant and you wouldn't earn much if you are into tech or own a transport company here. So if am to start buying or building real estate properties then this will be my focus but off course it can change at any given time so I am ready to adapt.
I like your point of view. It would be better business and more profit to go into several arms of the same investment. Not looking at only land and properties selling but also service and good providers like restaurants, beer parlor etc but don't you think this would cost more?

I think if you have money i will tell you i will do this in real estate prafer If you have money, you can build a plaza in a good location.You can rent an apartment in it, you can rent a shop in the plaza, you can rent it now and you can go for a walk.

It's extremely obvious that the land area is isolated into business and neighborhoods. Any land that you need to assemble your home on has just been assigned the sort of direction to which it will be utilized for, it's possibly it will be utilized for business reason or it'll be utilized for private purposes.

Yes, that's right. People benefit differently by distributing property in this way. Towns are formed. Colonies are formed. And their rates are also separated. Buy if you go. If there is not enough space then you can rent.

I will want to settle for the residential type of real estate. I know that there are various other types of real estate like the business center real estates building, the industrial real estate buildings and so many other real estate type of structures. I just will settle for residential real estate.

It is true real estate divided into different categories. We have resisdential, commercial, industrial, agricultural etc. So I prefer commercial real estate because this is an estate erected for commercial purposes like shops, offices, warehouse etc. It commands higher profit to the owner.

It may be true and it may not be true, in the nearest future properties and land may not yield the same profit so it really depends on the land. To me investing in land is highly profitable because its appreciate.

We have different types of Real estate,we have residential estate these both new construction and resale homes.
Commercial real estate these include the shopping centres and strip malls, medical and educational buildings, hotel and office e.t.c.

Commercial real estate is the best, and It encompasses hotel building and chopping malls and what have you, so that's it, and this is where the money is, you make more money from commercial real estate than any other real estate business you can think of, that is just the fact about the whole thing.

I recently visited a beautiful estate downtown and to my surprise I was told it was a residential estate so I asked what that meant and I was told real estate id divided into commercial, residential and land . How true is this?
It's the very truth , a real estate can be divided into commercial and residential estate, but i really prefer a commercial estate to residential estate because commercial estate brings more money than residential estate.

I cant believe no one has heard of these? I guess since I do real estate it is easier. I buy residential properties. Only bought a few commercial to flip. I have bought some land but thats just for my personal use mostly camping and fishing.
Residential is the way to go tho if you want to make money

When it comes to real estate business I prefer investing in landed property this is because I can use this property to do anything of my choice

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back