What's new

Has your business ever been banned on social media?

Yes yes there was a time when I was into affiliate marketing and I had those sites already designed and everything necessary to move the business to the next level only former student discovered that Facebook banned my advertising page I was so mad and just tired and stressed out because I put a lot of effort into it.

Facebook users can be very toxic. If you're not careful with how you related with them with your business account, they will report your account with bias and Facebook support will have no choice than to ban or suspend your account. I've only being suspended one time and I can't remember what I did. The suspension was for 24 hours.

I have also noticed this when it comes to using facebook. They have clearly allowed a lots of toxic content. On the other hand, they have deleted content that never violated their terms of service. This is also one of the main reasons why I have stopped using facebook for business purpose.

I have also noticed this when it comes to using facebook. They have clearly allowed a lots of toxic content. On the other hand, they have deleted content that never violated their terms of service. This is also one of the main reasons why I have stopped using facebook for business purpose.
I won't say they delete contents which never violated their terms of service but they leave out some of which they should delete is what I can say I've found out multiple times. It's very hard to understand why they will ban an account for one act but refuse to do the same to another account which did the same thing.

I really don't understand what they hope to achieve by doing that and these days it's really becoming alarming. It's as if the Facebook social handle ain't really checking the type of content people share or they simply don't just care.

Google do not just ban anyone or any business unless you breach some of their rules and regulations. My business had never been banned before as I have not caused any breach..

Google do not just ban anyone or any business unless you breach some of their rules and regulations. My business had never been banned before as I have not caused any breach..

What Google bans is your Adsense account if you're advertising using their network. They have banned my Adsense account once or should I say they suspended it for 2 months.

It's social media that would ban your business social media account when you breach their user policy.

Until or unless you promote something hateful, I do not think that social media companies would ban your business. Having said that, many businesses now do not even depend on social media at all because they are quite really popular to begin with.

Until or unless you promote something hateful, I do not think that social media companies would ban your business. Having said that, many businesses now do not even depend on social media at all because they are quite really popular to begin with.

I haven't seen any popular company that stops advertising because their business is now popular. It's even when they are very popular they have more money to pay for heavy influencers to promote their brand. Our telecommunication companies here are very popular but they are paying celebrities millions to promote their brand all the time.

No company get banned on social media except they are involved in abnormalities such as hate speech or going against the rules and regulations guiding the operation of the social media platform...

I won't say they delete contents which never violated their terms of service but they leave out some of which they should delete is what I can say I've found out multiple times. It's very hard to understand why they will ban an account for one act but refuse to do the same to another account which did the same thing.

This is why I many never use facebook to promote my business. There are many other options as well that may help the business. However, using social media is becoming a really huge trend by many businesses and this is why many users now use social media because they have to do so.

This is why I many never use facebook to promote my business. There are many other options as well that may help the business. However, using social media is becoming a really huge trend by many businesses and this is why many users now use social media because they have to do so.
Facebook is very good for business promotion with all they have been doing wrong in accounts suspension and banning. I will keep on making use of the social media until they ban anything like my business and any other businesses from promoting on it.

No company get banned on social media except they are involved in abnormalities such as hate speech or going against the rules and regulations guiding the operation of the social media platform...

Yeah, that's very correct. Whenever it comes to making use of social media platforms for hosting your business for promotion. Unless your business is doing something that's bad, there's no way any social media platform will ban your business. They are very cautious because such company can be sued.

Yeah, that's very correct. Whenever it comes to making use of social media platforms for hosting your business for promotion. Unless your business is doing something that's bad, there's no way any social media platform will ban your business. They are very cautious because such company can be sued.
I have been operating on the social media platform for a long time now without having or experiencing any issues. The reason is quite simple, I do not use my social media handles for anything illegal to attract any ban..

I have been operating on the social media platform for a long time now without having or experiencing any issues. The reason is quite simple, I do not use my social media handles for anything illegal to attract any ban..

You do not need to use your social media accounts for illegal activities before you are banned. There are cases where your account being mass reported by users for one troll comment or another can get your banned. If you are very active on political activities on social media, for example, you can also be banned because a lot of people reported your account.

You do not need to use your social media accounts for illegal activities before you are banned. There are cases where your account being mass reported by users for one troll comment or another can get your banned. If you are very active on political activities on social media, for example, you can also be banned because a lot of people reported your account.
It also points to that. If you are maintaining your decency and not get involved in discussion that could raise emotions of some particular set of people high. Nobody would report you for offensive comment on the social media..

It also points to that. If you are maintaining your decency and not get involved in discussion that could raise emotions of some particular set of people high. Nobody would report you for offensive comment on the social media..

That is the angle that some businesses that have business social accounts are yet to come to terms with. You need to avoid getting involved in controversial topics on the internet as that will help you focus on business and business alone. I avoid most of these topics and focus more on selling my items online.

Facebook can be very cranky sometimes because I have had a few issues with them in the past. They woke up one day and began to suspend my account for something that I did over 7 years ago. Can you believe that? It was very annoying because when I tried to reach the support, they ignored me.

That is the angle that some businesses that have business social accounts are yet to come to terms with. You need to avoid getting involved in controversial topics on the internet as that will help you focus on business and business alone. I avoid most of these topics and focus more on selling my items online.
I would not be involved in unnecessary argument and discussion that does not pertains to the business or services that I am offering to the public. Many people are the ones that most times cause the problem for themselves on the internet...

When it comes to making use of social media platform to promote and market your business, it is very important for you to understand that there are some people who are there to make your business not achieve whatever purpose you are trying to do with it online and it is your duty to try as much as possible to avoid getting into confrontations with them online otherwise they're going to be of negative effects to your business.

When it comes to making use of social media platform to promote and market your business, it is very important for you to understand that there are some people who are there to make your business not achieve whatever purpose you are trying to do with it online and it is your duty to try as much as possible to avoid getting into confrontations with them online otherwise they're going to be of negative effects to your business.
It is your negative comments and posts that will attract ban from the social media. If you know exactly what brought you to social media, it is better to keep to that. And stop involving in any unnecessary argument with other users..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back