What's new

Has your business ever been banned on social media?

Some years ago, I always never interested in reading the terms and condition of using any social media platform and after having my experiences with Facebook and learning the implications of not knowing the dos and don'ts, I have started to read every terms and condition of any website that I make use of.
Not reading the terms and conditions of a new website you just joined is wrong. That's why some people got banned by the website they are working for. For me, I always dedicate my first in the platform I join to read their terms and conditions.

Well I have not been running business on the social media and I believe such circumstances may happen for a reason.

There are some business that are not legalized and it's not supposed to be online.

Yes, i have been banned on social media. I was once banned on Whatsapp temporarily. I didn't know the offence i committed. I just assumed that it was just a technical issue.
I have been trying to ask why even some people that doesn't have friends and they are not into any fraudulent activities get banned on social media most especially whatsapp , they don't post nude content or violates any law

I have been trying to ask why even some people that doesn't have friends and they are not into any fraudulent activities get banned on social media most especially whatsapp , they don't post nude content or violates any law
It's very common on Whatsapp. The annoying thing about it is that they ban one without telling one their offense. A lot of my friends have also been banned on WhatsApp and according to them, they did nothing wrong.

Actually such kind of cases are very minimal I believe or maybe because I haven't been using the social media platforms for the promotion of my business and I also believe such may happen for some illegal acts I think.
Using social media to promote your business is not bad and you will not be restricted because of that. You can be restricted if you are posting some spam links. Some of the users can report you.

No my business have not been banned yet on any social media, and i do not really hope to experience this. Though i am yet to fill make use of social media in terms of promoting my business.
I haven't been able to build a websites for my business but i am using other social media platform to advertise and promote my business and I have never been banned since I don't violate their rules .

One of the reasons that can make a business page to be banned on social media is when more than one person has reported the business page for scam. That's why you need to be sincere when doing business online.

Well I haven't had such experience before woking online or promoting my business on the social media.

I think there are several reasons behind that. maybe the violation of roles by the person responsible for the business etc.

Social media bans can happen for a number of reasons, such as breaking rules and policies, spreading false information, inciting followers, using hate speech, and posting content that is contentious. Platforms frequently prohibit individuals and content, but far too frequently they do so without giving a good reason.

There are many reasons why your business might be banned online most especially on social media network , first it might be that you have violated some rules or someone reported you .

Actually my business has not been banned from the social media platforms even though I haven't used the media for my business.

Though there maybe some certain reasons for such happening either an illegal business or some kind of illegal goods.

Actually my business has not been banned from the social media platforms even though I haven't used the media for my business.

Though there maybe some certain reasons for such happening either an illegal business or some kind of illegal goods.
To support your statement I have also not seen such a thing occurred before. However, a costly offence would be committed before a social media could ban your company.

For now I don't have any business of my own and I have never has such experience before, but if actually I have a business online and I follow the good rule my business will never been banned.

Using social media to promote your business is not bad and you will not be restricted because of that. You can be restricted if you are posting some spam links. Some of the users can report you.

There are many businesses that use social media and many social media companies never take any kind of action against them at all. Many scam Hyips are still active on social media.

There are many businesses that use social media and many social media companies never take any kind of action against them at all. Many scam Hyips are still active on social media.
Most of them started from social media platforms by creating awareness. There was a scam platform that ran away with my money sometime ago and they created a lot of awareness through Facebook. It was from there that I discovered them.

Has there ever been a time where your business or place of work got banned on social media? I haven't thank goodness, but I know some people are banned from social media for breaking their rules. I thankfully never have, but these days rules change so much, that one day it could all be different.

If it was banned, have you ever sorted it out?

The first business lesson that my mentor taught me was minding my business on social media. I am not the type of business owner that use the business social media accounts to discuss frivolities online no matter how interesting such discussion is.

I believe that minding your business with your business social media accounts when online is a good step to avoiding your account from being banned.

Most of them started from social media platforms by creating awareness. There was a scam platform that ran away with my money sometime ago and they created a lot of awareness through Facebook. It was from there that I discovered them.

A lot of people fell victim to cryptocurrency scams which was promoted on Facebook years ago when cryptocurrency became very popular. It was the reason why Facebook had to ban anything that is cryptocurrency related on their platform today. This is so that nobody is going to lay the blame on the platform for being where they were scammed from.

Has there ever been a time where your business or place of work got banned on social media? I haven't thank goodness, but I know some people are banned from social media for breaking their rules. I thankfully never have, but these days rules change so much, that one day it could all be different.

If it was banned, have you ever sorted it out?

Businesses could be banned on social media in case if businesses use fake accounts and sell something illegal. Many social media platforms are not regulated in a really strict manner and this is the reason why so many businesses usually take advantage of people. I am talking about unethical businesses.

Facebook users can be very toxic. If you're not careful with how you related with them with your business account, they will report your account with bias and Facebook support will have no choice than to ban or suspend your account. I've only being suspended one time and I can't remember what I did. The suspension was for 24 hours.

Well, I didn't know that a business can be banned on social media unless you mean your account being reported severally and thus gets banned. I have tried earning money through the social media platforms but I have never been banned.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back