What's new

Has your business ever been banned on social media?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where your business or place of work got banned on social media? I haven't thank goodness, but I know some people are banned from social media for breaking their rules. I thankfully never have, but these days rules change so much, that one day it could all be different.

If it was banned, have you ever sorted it out?

My business has never been banned on social media. I think I am marketing legit business so there is no need for me to be experiencing such reaction from Facebook. I have been faithful to my account so that I won't lose it. Definitely I won't post anything against the rules of Facebook.

Has there ever been a time where your business or place of work got banned on social media? I haven't thank goodness, but I know some people are banned from social media for breaking their rules. I thankfully never have, but these days rules change so much, that one day it could all be different.

My business has never been banned on social media. I am not into fraudulent activities that may make my business being banned. Also, I always follow rules and regulations of the social media account

No, my business has not been banned on social media, however, one of my websites has been blocked on Facebook. Facebook told me that the website was blocked for spamming. I guess my competitor reported this.

My Facebook account have actually been banned a few times but is not a permanent ban because it was a minor infraction on Facebook rules and regulation which they letter lifted the ban for my account. I still make use of it for promoting my business.

I have just one business page on Facebook and that has never been banned. That's because I focus on the contests that are about my business. I don't engage in conversations not related to my business on that page.

Well I do not have any business for now, so I have never seen any business that has been banned on social media except individual social media accounts that are mainly banned.

My business has never been banned on any social media before, I tend to be very careful when logged in on my business account. I have seen Facebook banned the account of some businesses before.

My business has not been banned on social media because I insure to embark on my marketing campaign following the rules and regulations that is stipulated.

The businesses that got banned on social media are usually illegal in nature , it can be in a form that has high affinity to adult content or promote violence.

My business has never been banned on social media. I am not into fraudulent activities that may make my business being banned. Also, I always follow rules and regulations of the social media account
following rules and regulations in the social Media platform is always important. There was a time I promoted a CPA offer on a Facebook group and I was restricted. The reason was because I didn't read the rules and regulation.

Well I have experienced the banned of a business on the social media platform, even though I am not a much fan for the advertisement of my business on the media even though it not a bad idea to do so.

Sometimes people business got banned on the media because it might not be a legit products.

Well I do not have any business for now, so I have never seen any business that has been banned on social media except individual social media accounts that are mainly banned.

The advice that I'm going to give you is to start now when it comes to improving your social media presence by growing a lot of subscribers and followers to your Facebook pages and other social media account. This is so that when you are ready to start using it for your business promotion, it will very easy for you.

following rules and regulations in the social Media platform is always important. There was a time I promoted a CPA offer on a Facebook group and I was restricted. The reason was because I didn't read the rules and regulation.
I think it's something like that has happened to you before you will be very careful the next time you want to post anything on any social media so that it will not happen to you again

I think it's something like that has happened to you before you will be very careful the next time you want to post anything on any social media so that it will not happen to you again
Yeah, I think it is because of the rules and regulations in the group. It is one of the major reason I left CPA marketing because it is actually not so straight forward like affiliate marketing.

The deal is that if you stick to posting the things that are valuable to your business page on social media, they won't ever ban you unless hackers have taken over the business page.

Yes, i have been banned on social media. I was once banned on Whatsapp temporarily. I didn't know the offence i committed. I just assumed that it was just a technical issue.

There was a time when I used to engage in buying and selling so I have a social Media account for my activities. Will I have never been banned because of the business I do

Well I haven't been using the social media in terms of business, to an extent to attract penalty.

Sometimes it depends on the kind of business you are running if legal or illegal business.

My business have never being banned online because I don't break rules. What I believe is the due process. I don't like to be contrary to the stipulate rules that's why my business has never been banned.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back