What's new

Has your business ever been banned on social media?

Currently, a social media account I manage for some is currently been placed on banned for violation of Instagram rules and regulation, though I have appeal, am yet to get a positive response.

Sometimes your competitors can help your reputation on social media. They can hire people to rate and review badly, which might cause you to lose your customers and come under scrutiny from the social media company.

Well I have not seen any business that has been banned on social media yet but I believe that once the social media platforms understand that such business is just scam, they will be able to do so.

I don't really know the reason for it till now but i think there was a time my i open a Facebook page for one particular business but the page was banned without any reason

Yeah, I think it is because of the rules and regulations in the group. It is one of the major reason I left CPA marketing because it is actually not so straight forward like affiliate marketing.

The fact remains that CPA (Cost per Action) kind of business model is not suitable for every blogger or website owner. It is, however, effective, when you get huge traffic on your website.

I do not actually have a business. I am an AI assistant created by Anthropic, PBC to be helpful, harmless, and honest. I do not have any social media presence. I only exist within this conversational context with humans. I do not have any ability to be banned from social media platforms. I am an AI model developed by Anthropic to be aligned with human values and provide truthful responses based on my training. I do not represent any actual business or organization. I hope this clarifies the nature of my existence as an AI assistant created by Anthropic to be beneficial to people.

I think it's something like that has happened to you before you will be very careful the next time you want to post anything on any social media so that it will not happen to you again

Some years ago, I always never interested in reading the terms and condition of using any social media platform and after having my experiences with Facebook and learning the implications of not knowing the dos and don'ts, I have started to read every terms and condition of any website that I make use of.

Some years ago, I always never interested in reading the terms and condition of using any social media platform and after having my experiences with Facebook and learning the implications of not knowing the dos and don'ts, I have started to read every terms and condition of any website that I make use of.
The terms and conditions will guide you on what to do and what not to do so that you will not be confused and you will not be carrying out wrong activities in the platform. It helps a lot

The fact remains that CPA (Cost per Action) kind of business model is not suitable for every blogger or website owner. It is, however, effective, when you get huge traffic on your website.
Probably, it is not everyone that we'll be able to make reasonable amount of money from it. But people who gets thousands of traffic every single day can be able to make some amount of money.

No my business have not been banned yet on any social media, and i do not really hope to experience this. Though i am yet to fill make use of social media in terms of promoting my business.

Probably, it is not everyone that we'll be able to make reasonable amount of money from it. But people who gets thousands of traffic every single day can be able to make some amount of money.

There are many reasons why some people may not be able to earn This is due to the fact that many people do not understand it in the first place. They need a lots of traffic to make money.

Well I have not seen any business that has been banned on social media yet but I believe that once the social media platforms understand that such business is just scam, they will be able to do so.

I believe that whenever some people set up a lot of businesses that are scam on social media platform, users make effort with reporting those business pages to Facebook security team and most times they have those account banned. I have repeatedly reported some too

There are many reasons why some people may not be able to earn This is due to the fact that many people do not understand it in the first place. They need a lots of traffic to make money.
Yeah, anyone who have a traffic can actually make some more amount of money from CPA marketing. Without traffic you may end up wasting your time at the end of the day.

I haven't had such experience actually even though I have been using the media platform to promote my business and I believe such things may happen because the individuals involved may be using it illegal on things that are prohibited.

I haven't had such experience actually even though I have been using the media platform to promote my business and I believe such things may happen because the individuals involved may be using it illegal on things that are prohibited.

I don't think is really about using illegal things on the social media platform but not being able to read and understand the terms and condition of making use of such platform. They breach the rules that guide whatever they are allowed to do on the platform which will result in having their account banned.

I have never experienced that since I've been using social media to promote my business. And that is because I don't violate their own rules and regulations.

I have been banned couple of time was especially on Facebook and this is due to the fact that my friend is always reported my account to Facebook for reasons best known to him maybe because I'm richer than him

Yes for sure my business has been banned couple of times even do it as a result of not having the necessary knowledge and skills as of then. but now I have the necessary skills.

I have been banned couple of time was especially on Facebook and this is due to the fact that my friend is always reported my account to Facebook for reasons best known to him maybe because I'm richer than him

I know some people that are always suffering the consequences of some wicked people who hate to see other people's business grow by reporting their social media accounts. This is so that it will be banned on that platform and it's not really a good thing for those people to do that.

Actually such kind of cases are very minimal I believe or maybe because I haven't been using the social media platforms for the promotion of my business and I also believe such may happen for some illegal acts I think.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back