What's new

Has your boss ever hurt your feelings?

Bosses might be tough sometimes to their employees and might hurt their feelings, either when they are angry or stressed and it might be a little inconvenient, he might scream or yell at you or even tell you horrible things about yourself which might be disturbing.. As long as he doesn't mean to hurt you and as long as it doesn't happen very often then it's fine, because we are all humans and we make mistakes but if it keeps happening often and he really hurts you everytime you should consider talking with him about that or even to consider to leave the job because people hurting our feelings is not something we should ignore. So did your boss ever hurt your feelings? how did it feel?
Some bosses can really hurt you various ways and one of the most common way is being emotionally hurt. I have experienced that quiet a couple of times.

I think that there are many bosses who do pressurise their employees, but I reckon that being pressurised is quite different from being abused at the work place.
Well it is true that their are bosses that sometimes pressurize employees why some do abuse employees and if you are a pressurized, there are way that you can re-candle yourself but once you are abused is good that you report.

It is a must that you should learn how to adapt to various conditions at workplaces.
There's absolutely no way you will be hundred percent free from being hurt at work by your boss.
There's absolutely no way you want be scolded even if it's once ,you will definitely scolded at workplaces. so you can not totally be free of being scolded.

No my boss has never hurt my feelings before I don’t think that he ll hurt it any moment from now because he cherish me because of how I do my job without no questions asked about it

Well feelings are meant to be hurt most especially when we worked with people but at all time, we most learned to control our emotions so to accommodate peace among ourselves.

Well feelings are meant to be hurt most especially when we worked with people but at all time, we most learned to control our emotions so to accommodate peace among ourselves.
You cannot be hundred percent perfect at workplace. You will be lagging in some areas and punishment could be melted. There's absolutely nothing wrong in receiving punishment at work places.

He has done it to me in the past and I felt so bad. I have currently moved on right now and it is good that he also have learnt to not repeat the same mistake that he did in the past.
Sorry for that, for me I have never been in such condition before and I have never work for anyone, I have my own business that I am managing for now, because working with someone most time it can be tough.

Many times our feelings have been hurt in different perspectives but as an employee, patient is the best thing to embrace in othet for you to achieve what you have been working for because there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Many times our feelings have been hurt in different perspectives but as an employee, patient is the best thing to embrace in othet for you to achieve what you have been working for because there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

It is very common for many bosses to hurt the feelings of employees and never feel sorry for that. However, many employees would not tolerate such kind of behaviour and they would simply leave.

It is very common for many bosses to hurt the feelings of employees and never feel sorry for that. However, many employees would not tolerate such kind of behaviour and they would simply leave.
A boss that maltreated the employees is not one to be a boss.
It is often better to work in an organisation that you are appreciated and not maltreated because it will affect your level of productivity at work.

I have never been hurt by my boss or employer in any way. May be it's because I have not worked under a lot of people and so am yet to come across those ones that can potentially hurt my feelings.

I am not working under someone at the moment, but I believe this happens, and I don't think there's nothingthing that you can do about it because he still remains your boss.

It is normal in every workplace that there are some things that might happen that people will not be happy with but didn't you just have to move on because we are all humans.
Yes you're right by saying this, sometimes there will be misunderstanding between workers and there boss, but I think once something like this happened, they should set everything right.
It is normal in every workplace that there are some things that might happen that people will not be happy with but didn't you just have to move on because we are all humans.
Yes you're right by saying this, sometimes there will be misunderstanding between workers and there boss, but I think once something like this happened, they should set everything right.

THIS is gradually becoming normal and I do not find any offence in such things anymore because I have learnt to live with people and to tolerate them wherever they are lacking.
Is normal if actually you are working for someone you must have problem with your boss, sometimes you have to tolerate because you are working for he, for me I have the experience about boss issue many times.

Is normal if actually you are working for someone you must have problem with your boss, sometimes you have to tolerate because you are working for he, for me I have the experience about boss issue many times.
Because you cannot be master of everything, you are bound to make mistakes and corrections are to be made. The corrections may come in the form of disciplinary actions.

We are human and we hurt each other feelings because we might also be going through a lot of hardship and heartbreak , or loosing money in our business at that particular , so we tend to transfer our aggression on our workers .
This is something normal when you work for others they may hurt you, fire you, decrease your salary and etc, but if you want to be independent you must start using your own talent

They are definitely so many times that my bosses have done things that I do not like. I explain to them especially if it is something that I know is going to affect my productivity.

Well we all have different feelings and ways to which we handle situations. my feelings has been hurt time without numbers but I can just quit my job because feelings are meant to be hurt.

There's nothing bad when your boss hurt your feelings at work because its meant to happen when the work is not being done well , its normal for your boss to raise his voice and correct you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back