What's new

Has your boss ever hurt your feelings?

Yes I know that once you do hurt your employees, it will definitely affect your business but one should try to know that to be hurting in some aspect of life is normal and can not be avoid totally.
The attitude to work will be greatly affected if you do such to your employees. You should always make your employees very happy so that they will put in their best to work.

Most of the time, our bosses do this and it is always unfortunate that we can not do anything in situations like this because it could lead to us Getting laid off from our duty and work.

Many times my boss always get me irritated before i leave the job. He never care about employee feelings, the only thing he care about is for the work to be done in the speculated time so that there won't be a problem
This is a very bad situation because such business owner does not deserve you. It will be better to look elsewhere for a better job and if you have gotten another one, you leave for good.

It's not ideal for a boss to complained very often about the action of his or her employee. Instead of complaint, correction should be the right thing to do. If you correct an employee, it's better than complain.
It is not really good for the boss to keep complaining about a particular thing and not satisfied with most of the duties offered. There are some people who are very difficult to satisfy.

Most of the time, our bosses do this and it is always unfortunate that we can not do anything in situations like this because it could lead to us Getting laid off from our duty and work.
Well , sometimes we might in one way or the other Brokes rules and regulations of his or her business that is why , but at the same time they should stop embarrassing their employees. There are other ways situations could be handled perfectly.

It is not really good for the boss to keep complaining about a particular thing and not satisfied with most of the duties offered. There are some people who are very difficult to satisfy.
A boss that complained incessantly is not really worth working with because you will never enjoy working with such boss and you will always get tired to work with him.

Most bosses and employers of labour are very wicked towards workers. They use harsh words to criticize their staff and always look for means of getting fines or sanctions on their salary.
I was once a victim of this. After that, I thought to myself, "If this is how working for someone is, I'm done!"

A lot of misunderstandings happen because of poor communication skills.

I was once a victim of this. After that, I thought to myself, "If this is how working for someone is, I'm done!"

A lot of misunderstandings happen because of poor communication skills.
When there is poor communication skill in an organisation, it will definitely have a negative impact in the smooth running of the business because it is a pillar of every business.

Fortunately none of the boss which I have work for ever frustrate or abuse me I have been working online and offline and all the people that preside the establishment are all good people they are loyal bosses so I think that none of my boss ever abuse me.

Yeah.. that is why if you are working with a strict boss, you just need to learn on how to dance with his tone of work and abide by his or her own principles in order not to have any issues.

Yeah.. that is why if you are working with a strict boss, you just need to learn on how to dance with his tone of work and abide by his or her own principles in order not to have any issues.
The benefits of working with a boss who is not strict is so enormous. There are so many benefits in working with a boss who is not strict because you will tend to enjoy a lot of things at work.

This happens almost always.

But it is also important to know that we are humans and no one is perfect.

Wisdom demands that we know who to trust and now to tolerate people.

This happens almost always.

But it is also important to know that we are humans and no one is perfect.

Wisdom demands that we know who to trust and now to tolerate people.
Some business owners are always able to relate with their employees perfectly without abusing or hurting them . But at the same time so many proud Business owners seems to care less about this .

Some business owners are always able to relate with their employees perfectly without abusing or hurting them . But at the same time so many proud Business owners seems to care less about this .
When you have aboss that relate with you without rancor , it is really a great opportunity because it is very rare to find a boss like that so you don't need to abuse the opportunity.

Actually alot of us, our feelings has been hurt tome without numbers and that's one of the major reason why we want to be self employed because no matter how hard you worked.
When you have aboss that relate with you without rancor , it is really a great opportunity because it is very rare to find a boss like that so you don't need to abuse the opportunity.
Well it's true that when you have an understanding boss it will be like a pleasure working with him but the truth is that it's very difficult to omes across such kind of God sent boss.

Many times my boss always get me irritated before i leave the job. He never care about employee feelings, the only thing he care about is for the work to be done in the speculated time so that there won't be a problem

This is a quite usual thing. I think that it is really hard to find a good boss who does care for their employees. It all depends on the personality of the boss. Not all the bosses are equal.

This is a quite usual thing. I think that it is really hard to find a good boss who does care for their employees. It all depends on the personality of the boss. Not all the bosses are equal.
It is very good if you could have a boss that will cater for the needs of the employees without hurting them. It is very rare to find such employers because most of them are always strict and would be hurting the employees unknowingly.

my boss has hurt my feelings so many times, some times i believe it is intentional while other time it is part of the job. but i have learnt to make peace with myself whenever it happens as we are all humans and we act in different ways.

my boss has hurt my feelings so many times, some times i believe it is intentional while other time it is part of the job. but i have learnt to make peace with myself whenever it happens as we are all humans and we act in different ways.
I wouldn't really be so surprised about this because that is how most of them are. I've never work for any organisation before but I have been in a situation that I have to learn a skill from an expert . I know what I passed through.

The benefits of working with a boss who is not strict is so enormous. There are so many benefits in working with a boss who is not strict because you will tend to enjoy a lot of things at work.
I know that there are some many advantages working with a boss that is not strict though some people usually take that for granted and misuse such opportunity.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back