What's new

Has your boss ever hurt your feelings?

You cannot be hundred percent perfect at workplace. You will be lagging in some areas and punishment could be melted. There's absolutely nothing wrong in receiving punishment at work places.

I think that it is a very common thing to get offended by something that your boss might say and this is something many people always keep in mind when they join the workforce.

I have never fallen on such situation because my boss has been so understanding ever since we have been working together. I see him as a brother and he understands everything about me.
I think you are very lucky. When you work for such people you will always be very much motivated to put in your best in order to make the business a very successful one.

He has done it to me in the past and I felt so bad. I have currently moved on right now and it is good that he also have learnt to not repeat the same mistake that he did in the past.
Likewise me too, to the point that I was even thinking of leaving the job, then I decided to leave the place, and I started my own business where I am having peace of mind.

Likewise me too, to the point that I was even thinking of leaving the job, then I decided to leave the place, and I started my own business where I am having peace of mind.
starting your own business is one of the best thing you can do for yourself because on the long run you can grow it to a reasonable extent. When you start your own business you become your own boss and have freedom.

Yes I have been in such situations before my boss is not an understanding person, he doesn't understands things, so I've experienced such things from my boss. It wasn't a good feeling though

Yes I have been in such situations before my boss is not an understanding person, he doesn't understands things, so I've experienced such things from my boss. It wasn't a good feeling though
It does not make sense to work for such people because no matter what you do they'll not appreciate your effort. You may even lose yourself confidence when you work for such people.

Working for such people is worthless because they will never appreciate your effort . It is better to look elsewhere and search for jobs where you will be appreciated because it could have a psychological effect on your performance at work.

In situations like this , we really have to try our best to satisfy them , know what they like and what they don't and we have to keep to their rules and regulation . This is the only way to prevent problems from arising .
Yes many of the time because we always try to satisfy them with our good work but unfortunately they cannot get satisfied by our work because they are on the seat of boss however it's human nature that if we are on higer seat we would doesn't aprriciatoin the person lower then us so that is hurtful.

starting your own business is one of the best thing you can do for yourself because on the long run you can grow it to a reasonable extent. When you start your own business you become your own boss and have freedom.
Starting your own business you can have your peace of mind and also having your own money, been a boss of yourself is very good, at least you can be free to do other things and have chance for yourself.

Well actually For me I don't even have a boss and would not even like to have one . I haven't work under someone before offline. I don't even have a plan to do that in the future , I will mostly concentrate online and I am still thinking of moving my online business forward and better

Working for such people is worthless because they will never appreciate your effort . It is better to look elsewhere and search for jobs where you will be appreciated because it could have a psychological effect on your performance at work.
it is not even advisable for you to work in a place whereby you are not appreciated. It will not give you the needed motivation in order to put in your best in that particular business venture.

it is not even advisable for you to work in a place whereby you are not appreciated. It will not give you the needed motivation in order to put in your best in that particular business venture.
You are absolutely correct because working in a place where your contribution is not appreciated, it will not make you give your best to work because you're not encouraged.

You are absolutely correct because working in a place where your contribution is not appreciated, it will not make you give your best to work because you're not encouraged.
Probably, in such business ventures there will be no motivation for you to continue working. Some people who are you doing some businesses are there because of the money they are getting.

Yes, he has done it in so many ways and at many instances when I was learning a skill. That is how most of these people are . So it's not really something of great surprise to me.

The last time I can remember being hurt by my boss is in the year 2020 that's two years ago when I was doing industrial training in a clinical setting. I was hurt so intense when my boss accused me of stealing some apparatus of laboratory,I was badly hurt because I have no reputation of being a thief.God have mercy on her

Personally my emotional feelings has never been hurt though I know am not above such but I believe our consciousness do help us sometimes. I try to do what is expected of me at the right time.

I have trained myself not to get emotional over trivia things this day. My boss is a gentle person and he hardly query any of his work. Since I get to the place of work, my has never hurt my feeling. Infact all the people I worked with have not have never hurt my feeling.

i am a very objective person, i do not add emotion in my working environment, so for me personally, i do not think i have been hurt by my bosses in the past because i always see it as part of the job.

To some eextent I think feelings are meant to be hurt though it's not good at all. I have not had such experience and I always hope I shouldn't have in my place of work because it hurt.

I don't think there's anything you can do if something like this happens, remember he or she is your boss, no matter how he hurt's you there's nothing you can do about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back