What's new

Has your boss ever hurt your feelings?

When you have aboss that relate with you without rancor , it is really a great opportunity because it is very rare to find a boss like that so you don't need to abuse the opportunity.
In situations like this , we really have to try our best to satisfy them , know what they like and what they don't and we have to keep to their rules and regulation . This is the only way to prevent problems from arising .

Yes everyday as a public servant one is subjected to different working conditions where your boss may send pressure and measures which they only option is compliance and patience

In situations like this , we really have to try our best to satisfy them , know what they like and what they don't and we have to keep to their rules and regulation . This is the only way to prevent problems from arising .
If you find yourself in such condition , the best thing to do is to always satisfy your boss and always carry out your task properly to avoid any rancor.

Well personally I think feelings are meant to be hurt and as human beings we hurt each other on daily basis either the entrepreneur hurting you or you hurt him but we learn to live with each other in peace.

Yes , this has happened several times and most of the times I do not blame them because there is no how they will be able to satisfy people always . But we should always try our best to do so.

If you find yourself in such condition , the best thing to do is to always satisfy your boss and always carry out your task properly to avoid any rancor.
So many employees are the cause of their problems. In every business there is always rules and regulations and all these rules must be kept perfectly most especially when you understand that your boss is a strick person.

This is almost a norm in all business and work environment.

You have to prepare your self mentally for such situation.

This is because they're eminent.

Are usually understand that we are all humans and as such they are going to be times in which we are going to do things to ourselves that we did not intend to and that is ok.

I know that there are some many advantages working with a boss that is not strict though some people usually take that for granted and misuse such opportunity.
It is true that some bosses are not strict but the employees may take advantage of the softness and will misbehave
It is not right for such employee to do such thing.

It is a normal thing that would happen at workplaces and you just have to learn how to adapt to it.
It is happening to maturity of the people Andrew it is not peculiar to you.

I believe this kinds of things happens, if you are working under someone you have to put it on mind that you are there to earn money, I believe you'll come across a lot of things that will discourage you.

I have never been hurt by those I work for before because I always do my job very well. And I don't much expectation from the boss. I don't depend on them. I realized that my relationship with them is contractual not mutual.

It is very good if you could have a boss that will cater for the needs of the employees without hurting them. It is very rare to find such employers because most of them are always strict and would be hurting the employees unknowingly.

Well, not all bosses are that nice. This is why many people prefer to be their own bosses. You can make polices and try to deal with issues yourself and do what you feel might be good for you and your business.

Yes everyday as a public servant one is subjected to different working conditions where your boss may send pressure and measures which they only option is compliance and patience
Yes and that is why everyone should just beer it in mind that he or she will experience such problems from his boss because those things cannot be avoid totally in business or working places.

Yes and that is why everyone should just beer it in mind that he or she will experience such problems from his boss because those things cannot be avoid totally in business or working places.
It is inevitable for you not to be scolded by your boss once in a while.
No one can be perfect all along . We are bound to make mistakes and correction will be meted accordingly.

My feelings isn't my bosses concern and I'm not interested in him or her looking at my feelings. It's my job that matters to me and it's what I intend to do and get paid for it.

Yes on several occasions. It is not a new thing to me although I was not directly working with the person. I have an idea of how most of them operate.

It is inevitable for you not to be scolded by your boss once in a while.
No one can be perfect all along . We are bound to make mistakes and correction will be meted accordingly.
Yeah, that is what most people should make sure they do take note but some do fail to note that not matter how good or interesting your work might be, your Boss can hurt you.

It is a normal thing that would happen at workplaces and you just have to learn how to adapt to it.
It is happening to maturity of the people Andrew it is not peculiar to you.
It is a must that you should learn how to adapt to various conditions at workplaces.
There's absolutely no way you will be hundred percent free from being hurt at work by your boss.

I think that there are many bosses who do pressurise their employees, but I reckon that being pressurised is quite different from being abused at the work place.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back