Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Bosses might be tough sometimes to their employees and might hurt their feelings, either when they are angry or stressed and it might be a little inconvenient, he might scream or yell at you or even tell you horrible things about yourself which might be disturbing.. As long as he doesn't mean to hurt you and as long as it doesn't happen very often then it's fine, because we are all humans and we make mistakes but if it keeps happening often and he really hurts you everytime you should consider talking with him about that or even to consider to leave the job because people hurting our feelings is not something we should ignore. So did your boss ever hurt your feelings? how did it feel?

I have never fallen on such situation because my boss has been so understanding ever since we have been working together. I see him as a brother and he understands everything about me.

In the first job I had, this did happen. This was years ago. She was very off-putting but friendly about it. Very manipulative and judgemental but with a smile. She did not like more nor anyone else in the store like me. She was racist, I know that for a fact as she never hired anyone outside her own race and slowly found reasons to fire everyone else.

He has done it to me in the past and I felt so bad. I have currently moved on right now and it is good that he also have learnt to not repeat the same mistake that he did in the past.

For me I don't even have a boss. I haven't work under someone before offline. I don't even have a plan to do that in the future , I will mostly concentrate online and I am still thinking of moving my online business forward.

My boss has hurt my feelings severally. There are some jobs that I do diligently and they were condemned by my boss after spending quality time on It. This has happened on several occasions.
It is very bad when you have bad experience with your boss because it will not allow you to give your best to work. All business owners should have it at the back of the mind that treating their employees right is very paramount.

My Boss do hurt my feelings most especially any time he is in a mood of doing anything fast, he will not even consider the way you have been hardworking, he will just say anything that comes to his mind.

No, because I have never been in such situations before my boss is a understanding person he understands things, so never experienced such things from my boss.

There is always going to be some rough patches when it comes to interaction with human beings on a daily basis and I do not blame them and I just try to take it in good faith.

There are some couple of decisions that my boss has made that has definitely not gone down well with me but at the end of the day it is important to keep a straight face so as to get work done.

THIS is gradually becoming normal and I do not find any offence in such things anymore because I have learnt to live with people and to tolerate them wherever they are lacking.

yes in fact currently my boss is really hurting my feelings. He has refused to pay salaries on time and he sees owing salaries before paying as a good thing. My intention is to work away because of this very character of my boss.

Yes the last organization I worked for, my boss was cunning I tried he had that year to work very hard and my performance was so out standing,as the norm of the organization they usually conduct party at the end if the and issue gift to best active worker,my name was called but just an hand shake was what I got

Most bosses and employers of labour are very wicked towards workers. They use harsh words to criticize their staff and always look for means of getting fines or sanctions on their salary.

For some of us that have worked under someone before, this is not a new thing or occurrence. As humans, there is bound to be some misunderstanding from time to time in the course of our work with people. I personal have encountered such moments many times before in the past.

We are all human and most of the times we made mistakes , sometimes we get angry unnecessary because we are going through some issues which might allow us to transfer our aggression to our workers .
So I normally understand my boss when such things happens because he always apologise later.

My boss is a really good and understanding person I have no big problems with him however there is still sometimes small fights I'm a really sensitive person so sometimes I took it a bit too seriously but we all humans and it's normal

It is normal in every workplace that there are some things that might happen that people will not be happy with but didn't you just have to move on because we are all humans.

It is normal in every workplace that there are some things that might happen that people will not be happy with but didn't you just have to move on because we are all humans.
There are times when staffs or even boss might have a disgrunted feelings towards each other because we at human and most of the times, due to transfer of aggression , we normally shift our anger on people around us.

On several occasions, I have experience being hurt by my boss because he complained too much and I see it has a normal stuff at work because there's no way you wouldn't have your boss hurt you once in a while.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back