What's new

Has anyone invested into an online business? how is it going so far?

I invested in quite a few online business over the years mostly end up selling them off trying to get my money back.. However I have found a pretty good deal for a startup that didnt launch but had complete custom code. Spent about $250 and now about $800 on bugs and addons before launch.. hoping that’ll be it till launch we shall see.
Has anyone invested into an online business? how is it going so far?
I have invested in cryptocurrency online forum and my experience is going well right now and I have invested $ 300 to buy 1up coins and I am waiting for my first profit and my first online investment experience going good so far.

Investing online one have to be very careful also you must be double sure of how legit such platform are.
Please read people's comment and review of any online investment plan or schemes before you dabble into it

Yes! I have invested so much money and time in various online businesses ranging from domain investing, coin trading and exchange, bizdustry(Time) and many more. To earn reasonable amount from your online investment you need to always do due diligence on every product or services you want to invest in.

Yes an online business is a good business to invest into. Have invested in online business and have gain alot of benefits and profit in doing businesses online. You can do alot of research online to get the real ones.

I admire people who have the guts to invest in online business particularly to a site like e-commerce. The capital is not much but the work is intensive and extensive. When the largest online store here started the owner said that they need the support of their countrymen so instead of buying from Alibaba why not buy from Lazada. I learned of their struggles but fortunately they succeeded. That e-commerce site is my favorite when it comes to online purchases.

I once launched a dropshipping business. I tried with wordpress, woocommerce and a free plugin that imports aliexpress products with few clicks. Even though I used free resources, I still had to spend $200 in marketing. For six months, my store did not make a single sell. Then I closed the store.

Few years ago my close relative invested in online business and after few months a was shocked to see the profit and going so far business.But also depends on the business that what kind of business is you are starting or investing there because not every business run faster and early it takes time to promote theirself. So i never invested but however i got the opportunity i will invest in online businesses

I invested into some online Business like Blogging and affiliate marketing and it's has always been good since I started. It's just a single process like writing review for a product you sign up for and register for affiliate marketing on a product and sell on my platform. With that it will be easy to make sales.

I don't know anyone who has invested his money into online business but some other people are doing it and they are making a lot of money due to the high demands of people wants. The only investment i know is forex trading which also yield a lot of profit

Yes, I have invested on Bitcoin, but I wasn't able to wait for it to increase In value because I was too scarred that my investment will reduce in value and I will sell it in loss. This is one of the reasons that has not made me to invest online so far.

Yes.. I have invested in couple of online businesses now and before. Some yielded good result while some crashed but hope is still alive. Right now, I am into cryptocurrencies alone but will soon delve into domain selling and flipping.

I have a number of sites have invested into this year and so far so good they are paying well. The first and the one I really enjoy the most is uwork which really pays so if you ate interested just send me a private chat

I have not invested because of the fear that my friends were duped and was defrauded for previously investing to the wrong platform.
Some were defrauded about 1million plus and others sold off their property just to invest in a fake business.

There are so many online investments and they are not different from offline investments. One should consider them an opportunity to have our money working for us to a better tomorrow. You can buy shares online or even buy stocks of companies and governments online.

Online Security. There is a whole range of security threats out there to beware of, including malware, phishing attacks, hacking and spam mail. System Reliability Privacy Issues. Customer Disputes. Credit Card Fraud

I have not started an online site from scratch before, but I have invested in an e-commerce online store which has been giving me steady monthly returns, and so far I'm enjoying stress-free passive income that comes from the investment.

Either online or offline business, they all involve risks. I invested in about 3 different online platforms in late 2020 and early this year, which all crashed. I have moved on because I knew the risks involved before starting the businesses.

Concerning investing in online business. Well, I dont really have much investment online, though they are alot of them presently right now like cryptocurrency trading, forex trading , affiliate marketing, digital marketing , stock marketing, blogging and writing to earn and many more . I invested in cryptocurrency and I made some money before withdrawing

I don't know if you will classify trading the financial markets as an online business, but I do classify it as one. In the financial markets we have the stock market, the forex market we also have the cryptocurrencies too. I have invested into the forex market, and although I have had gains, I have had losses too, but I'm thinking in the long term and I'm happy to keep investing

My brother had invested one time in online business in past and it went well for couple of month and after that the company ran away. Now I do want to invest in online business but I have no idea where to invest. But many people are earning good money from online business so I think it's good as long as you don't invest in a scam.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back