What's new

Has anyone invested into an online business? how is it going so far?

for online business investment I have never done it because currently I only invest in gold, but investing in an online business is interesting, but to manage it properly you must know the important basics before managing it.

The main thing I've invested is my time. I've been into content writing, dabbled with blogging, and now on PTP forums.

I'm trying to grow a coaching business on Facebook but I don't have time to get to it fully.

In the future, I hope to go into cryptocurrency.

I have alot if people including me into online business and we are making it really good..And I believe online business and investment have come to stay

Yes, I have invested in Forex trading. Its going on well. The business let's you use your passive money so as to get richer. The money works for you while you do nothing. I get monthly returns of above 15% from my investment.

I invested in PTC Neobux and so far its going fine, I've used it before but i went inactive and my account got deactivated, but now i'm serious about it

I've invested in so many online investment. Online investment is d always beautiful as it give room to doing other businesses offline. If one can monitor the online business vey we'll, and understand the business language, you will not regret doing the business.

Yes have invested into online business that am very sure about and will still invest more into it because am getting the kind of profit I want, even more than the profit am expecting so tell me why I won't invest more into it, some maybe scam but not like bitcoin, it's not a scam and it's lovely to the extend that am enjoying my profit

Business is general is not as easy as many perceive it to be, it requires effective strategies. I sell wristwatches online whereby I advertise via Facebook sponsored ads. It was partly rough and partly smooth, I had to combine it with my white collar job, I enjoyed the advantages. As for the disadvantage, some of the prospective buys may change their mind at point of delivery and reject the item afterwhich I have paid the dispatch agent for delivery, that's definitely a loss because for certain areas, it's pay on delivery. I wish to expand as time goes on.

Yes I have invested in some online businesses before now but some of them ended up crashing.... You should make appropriate research concerning the business you are about to invest your time and money into so that you don't end up getting scammed

I have actually invested in a lot of online business and websites, and to be honest I have not been in anyway lucky, I have given up all hopes when it comes to investing in online business as the results seems to be always same. I have been scammed countless numbers of times.

My best investment till now is my time.

Investing your money online is risky as getting it back is almost impossible, so I make sure what I'm doing works without investment if money before I go all in.

I invested in quite a few online business over the years mostly end up selling them off trying to get my money back.. However I have found a pretty good deal for a startup that didnt launch but had complete custom code. Spent about $250 and now about $800 on bugs and addons before launch.. hoping that’ll be it till launch we shall see.
Okay, the online investment I does, is putting my money up for Bitcoin ewallet exchanger platforms to increase over some period of time. Because some wallet platforms pay from 5%-12& per annum, for you to save your coins via their platform. So I utilize such medium to get some money out of it.

Of recent I've invested in racksterli and it has been going quite well, just that i inveated a little bit late but so far, people have been cashing out.

I am just about kick starting my online work career but now I am only working on get paid to sites but have plans on starting to get paid for writing articles. I also hope to start coding and earning meaningful from it in the near future .

I tried to launch an online store a long time ago. However, I used wordpress and woocommerce, therefore, I did not spend a lot of money on building the webste. The store was up for three months. I spent about $75 to build content, $13 for domain. Since I already had a hosting account, I did not have to buy hosting. There were no sales for 3 months, and I shut down the store.

I invested in quite a few online business over the years mostly end up selling them off trying to get my money back.. However I have found a pretty good deal for a startup that didnt launch but had complete custom code. Spent about $250 and now about $800 on bugs and addons before launch.. hoping that’ll be it till launch we shall see.
Yes I have invested in Bitcoin I just bought Bitcoin by $50 and now I am waiting for rise in price I will exchange Bitcoin into PKR when it will cross $25000 at the end of this year INshaAllah.

Yes i have, but it is a 50/50 chances of profit and loss. You must be ready for the unexpected. I will advise you start with a low risk business that requires little intake to earn.

Yes i invested in online business and it is going very well and i am making huge profit it is good for me. I have invested in a platform that has benefited me a lot and I want you to do business online and you too benefit. When we invest in an online business, we need to be confident that we will benefit from it and make a profit.

online business has proven it self as to stand the test of time
Because it is not affected by Any physical method all I can say is that I just heard of online business recently and am planning of going into it.
The one I will go for is affiliate marketing
That online business is really paying like magic
Afillaite marketing

The best online work is to trade in cryptocurrencies. Because I too have invested in it and have earning a lot of money, me and I have done a lot of work and generate a very high income. This is the best work online i think. Because it makes a lot of profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back