What's new

Has anyone invested into an online business? how is it going so far?

The only form of investment that I have made online is in cryptocurrencies and as at present I am undergoing a heavy loss but I am hopeful that the market is going to go back up again.

I have two different online businesses, one a service selling, and two, selling website. I sell SEO service, digital marketing, and writing services. I also build and sell websites. I was doing well before the pandemic but currently I am struggling with sales.

I haven't made such an investment before but I was once given an opportunity to do so, I didn't take it because I thought it was too risky at that time.

I don't like investing my money online ,I rather use the money to learn the type of skill I am interested , investing money online is like a gamble that there's a high possibility of failure.

I do although i didn't earn mutch but still trying . I learn a lot though
Yes I have invest into three different online business and they are actually very profitable and not stressful because I can do them at my own comfort zone and convenience.

I have never invested into any of these online business ,but I think it is wise to do so ,but the only thing that seems to be the problem is that sometimes you invest and invest but you will not get anything in return
Post automatically merged:

I have never invested into any of these online business ,but I think it is wise to do so ,but the only thing that seems to be the problem is that sometimes you invest and invest but you will not get anything in return

A lot of Nigerians have a lot of businesses online and they are making a killing out there, you just need to create something for yourself

I'm very sure that you are very familiar with cryptocurrency investment which is an online investment and a lot of people and making decent amount of money from their cryptocurrency investment.

Have never invested in online business before but thinking about to start one soon, because I see that online business is really good to invest on it.

I invested in my own project which is an online business, it goes well, started getting more and more clients and selling my digital products to them.

Seriously, it's not really easy for someone to sell products online because it's going to involve a lot of marketing using all the social media platforms and trying to get people that will patronize your products and services.

It is going to be of a very great benefit and help to people to always do their findings a d thorough research on any business model they want to go into to avoid a lot of wasteful capital

I invested my last cash of $100 last year in TRX which a colleague convinced me to join and he traded for me since I was inexperienced. It didn't work out because I feel he was not honest enough with me as he just wanted his share from referral after telling me I'll get spill overs which I didn't.

I invested in quite a few online business over the years mostly end up selling them off trying to get my money back.. However I have found a pretty good deal for a startup that didnt launch but had complete custom code. Spent about $250 and now about $800 on bugs and addons before launch.. hoping that’ll be it till launch we shall see.
I have invested in an online business.
Most of the clients I have gotten for my business are a product of online marketing.
I invest my time and resources, I get more clients and bigger sales.

The only online that I have invested much money in is crypto currency trading.
I have gained much from it and it is going very well

Investing in cryptocurrency trading is actually investing in online business. If you know the right way to trade cryptocurrency, you will definitely be making money from the your trades.

I'm just about investing in a local arbitrage business that would involve reselling items sourced locally for handsome profits and I'm quite confident it'll work though it's not going to be a lot straightforward like I thought.

Still yet I don't invested in online business, but I invested in crypto coins, and staked few amount in staking platforms, from these investments every month iam earning some passive income.

One of the major businesses that have invested online is cryptocurrency trading. Cryptocurrency trading is quite very good but you must have necessary knowledge of how it works in order to make profit. You don't just Invest and expect to make immediate return.

I invested in quite a few online business over the years mostly end up selling them off trying to get my money back.. However I have found a pretty good deal for a startup that didnt launch but had complete custom code. Spent about $250 and now about $800 on bugs and addons before launch.. hoping that’ll be it till launch we shall see.
Online business could be profitable if you know what you are doing . Personally I don't invest in online business like you do. I'm investing my money in learning skills that will in return generate me money.
Investment in cryptocurrency may have been profitable but this is not happening due to the bearish season.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back